Changing lives one day at a time!
The goal of the Claims Coordinator position is to contribute to Risk Management’s commitment to deliver an optimal cost of risk by assisting the risk team manage the complex workers’ compensation claims processes.
Claims Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Understands the workers’ compensation law and assists branch management with jurisdictional claim questions.
- Manages a small portfolio of workers compensation claims.
- Assists branch management with creating relationships with local clinics.
- Works closely with external vendors for effective claims management.
- Provides assistance to Risk team on workers’ compensation as well as liability claims as needed.
- Maintains notes and diaries in the internal RMIS system based on medical and/or litigation information.
Employbridge encourages and supports modified duty to assist injured workers in getting back to work in a capacity they’re able to perform. This position:
- Complies with company’s Modified Duty program and helps locate suitable, alternative work to minimize the impact of lost time on client’s OSHA log
- Helps track and updates Modified Duty and lost time duration for the client to have accurate OSHA information as required by law
- Locates non-profit organizations and builds relationships to accommodate their volunteer needs to help our efforts in sustaining a RTW Program.
- Codes screens and documents RTW efforts and outcomes
- Identifies trends and barriers to RTW and assists in developing proactive solutions.
- Assists in RTW modified duty presentations and educates stakeholders on benefits of modified duty accommodations.
Claims Coordinator Requirements:
- High school diploma; College degree preferred
- 1-3 years of W/C claims experience and understanding of W/C Labor code laws and regulations
- Bilingual (Spanish-English) preferred
- Computer literacy with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams and the ability/desire to learn new computer systems
EmployBridge is a place where your career and passion come together.
Get to know us!
- EmployBridge is the largest light industrial staffing supplier in the United States and a preeminent resource for professional staffing. We offer local expertise and service through our 500+ branches. We provide a full range of employment solutions, from recruiting and pre-screening high-performance candidates, to delivering expertise in risk management and on-site services. Our reporting and technical solutions have no equal in the industry!
- EmployBridge offers a competitive benefits package that includes Medical/Dental/Vision, prescription drug benefits, 401(k), paid time off and holidays, a wellness program, and more. We also offer a variety of career paths and encourage promotion from within.
- At EmployBridge, we operate an entire family of specialty staffing companies that include: ResourceMFG, Select Staffing, ProLogistix, ProDrivers, RemX Specialty Staffing, Westaff, and Remedy Intelligent Staffing. To find out more, visit us at www.employbridge.com.
EmployBridge is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability, military or veteran status,
genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.