We believe everyone should have access to the legal services they need. Funded by leading VC firms, Flare (formerly Themis Tech) is an industry leader in legal technology. We’re reimagining how clients and attorneys work together, with one goal: to make legal services accessible to those who otherwise wouldn’t be able to afford it. We’re a team of creative problem-solvers who want to make the world a better place. Join us.
Check out helloflare.com for more!
We believe that Flare's success is measured by our clients’ successes. We are looking for a Client Manager who will put our customers first and will go above and beyond to deliver an exceptional customer experience to our clients. The client manager is the first and main point of contact for our clients throughout their case, helping to anticipate client needs, proactively provide solutions, quickly resolve issues and guide our clients through their cases as a trusted advisor.
The ideal candidate is both warm, empathetic, compassionate and possesses a strong drive for results. You will onboard clients, build and maintain relationships with a dedicated group of clients and attorneys, respond to your clients requests and needs and help your clients close their cases. You will also serve as the voice of the customer throughout the organization, working cross-functionally and providing insights to product, marketing and analytics teams to help us continue to level up our customer experience.
Successful candidates must be friendly, empathetic, proactive, problem solvers and strong communicators. Critical to success is a passion for urgency and the prompt resolution of customer issues.
Please note this is a hybrid role working remote 2-3 days a week and then a few days in the office in south Scottsdale. Only local candidates will be considered.
Pay range: $28-30/hour
What you'll do*
- Build strong short & long-term relationships with clients based on your ability to earn their trust and deliver value
- Simultaneously and successfully manage multiple client relationships utilizing the company’s Success Playbooks
- Serve as the main point of contact for client services-related issues
- Serve as the main point of contact for attorneys to interface with clients and move cases forward
- Providing case updates to clients and receiving case updates from attorneys
- Proactively identifying opportunities to deliver even greater value for our clients and working with product and marketing teams to operationalize
- Bring forth the “voice of the customer “ to be communicated across all departments of our company
- Analyze customer data and suggest solutions to improve our customer experience
- Handle and resolve customer requests and complaints
Who you are*
- Highly organized with an ability to multitask and prioritize
- Proactive self-starter
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to ask the right questions and uncover needs
- Digital literacy. Experience in Salesforce is a plus.
- Experience working in the legal industry is highly preferred
- Passion for solving customer problems and improving the customer experience
- High EQ with an ability to connect with clients and guide them through their case journeys to a better future
- Bonus points for previous customer success or support experience
- Opportunity for exponential growth
- Casual work environment
- Diverse culture
- Amazing healthcare benefits-we cover 99% of the cost of your essential insurance plans and offer additional premium plans
- Free lunch delivery twice a week
- Innovative technology
- We’re a late stage startup with A list investors and big plans to become the largest Legal Care company in the world.
- This position requires frequent sitting, standing, reaching, walking, and operating a computer workstation
- Full dexterity
- Reasonable accommodations will be considered which would allow the employee to perform the essential functions of this job
Flare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws._
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $28.00 - $30.00 per hour