A little about TeamBuilding.com:
- 30,000+ happy clients.
- 77 + employees.
- Industry leader.
- Healthy company finances.
More about the company here.
And more specifically for this role…
As a Client Support Managerof our Client Support Team, you will be responsible for hiring, training, coaching, and managing a team of Client Support Specialists in a 100% remote, fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
The Client Support Team is responsible for supporting our clients pre/post event booking, and the company as a whole. The Client Support Manager will improve upon pre-existing processes and develop new procedures that meet the overall company goal of providing TeamBuilding.com World-Class Support to both of our external clients as well as our internal teams.
In this role, you will work closely with our Department Managers (aka the League) as one of our League Team Members to help build a world-class Client Support Team and execute and improve customer retention playbooks of TeamBuilding.com.
As part of our customer success-focused, results-driven organization you’ll be responsible for maintaining a high standard of customer experience and driving sustainable, long-term customer happiness.
We are looking for people who are:
Effective| Adaptable| Flexible| Analytical
- Coordinate with internal teams to recruit, hire, and train new team members as needed.
- Display an ability to build confidence and trust in your direct reports in a 100% remote work environment.
- Maintain a high level of team engagement and motivation.
- Manage approximately 4+ members of the Client Support Team.
- Be responsible for the metrics and results of your team.
- Serve as a coach and a leader, helping to develop the skills of your team so they are able to achieve their metrics and career goals.
- Proactively identify areas for innovation and improvement within the Client Support Team, and drive collaborative developments within our existing playbooks.
- Develop, retain and motivate the existing team while recruiting for new members and continually raising the bar for talent and capabilities, when needed.
- Manage day-to-day operations, goal setting, career development, performance management, and growth of team members.
- Analyze customer and performance data to make informed decisions about operational and procedural changes.
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly changing and growing environment where the process is fluid and creative and unique solutions are desired.
- Superior understanding of data and analytics.
- Supporting and directing new and experienced Client Support Management in strategies to build lasting relationships with clients.
- Oversee client vendor/supplier relationships.
- Coordinate with Marketing + Sales for Email Sales Support campaigns
- Proven leadership ability to influence, develop and empower employees to achieve their best
- Experience working effectively with all levels of management
- Experience handling lifecycle customer experiences and customer escalations
- 3+ years experience recruiting, coaching, and developing team members
- Manager a team of 3+ team members
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial in nature and comfortable and experienced in change management
- Proven and consistent track record of executing against aggressive growth strategies and delivering target in excess of company expectations
- General understanding of Accounts Receivable and Corporate Vendor/Supplier set-up
- Excellent leadership, organizational and problem solving/decision making skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects while maintaining strict attention to details
- Deep understanding of marketing best practices
- Ability to adapt quickly to new software and constantly changing business requirements. We currently use: Slack, Helpscout, G-Suite, Close, Zapier etc.
- Use data to analyze results and make data-driven decisions
- Ability to communicate effectively in small and large groups
- Typing Speed of 80 WPM +
- Authorized to work in the US.
- This position is 100% work remotely. You must have regular and reliable access to high speed internet.
- Available to work with teams from coast to coast.
Compensation and Benefits:
- $72,000 to $80,000 USD annually (DOE) + benefits
- 100% work remotely
- 100% coverage of Health, Dental, and Vision insurance monthly premiums for employee
- 401K – 100% Employer match up to 1% of compensation
- Parental Leave – Up to 6 weeks paid (30 days) based on length of employment
- $2,850 Spending Account toward healthy lifestyle
- $50/month Internet Reimbursement ($600/yr)
- Tech package (new Apple computer and home office upgrade)
- Additional like FSA, HSA, Health Advocacy, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, etc.
- 15 PTO days
- 9.5 Company Holidays
- Birthday off :- )
Don’t meet every single requirement? At TeamBuilding.com we are dedicated to building a Culture Added workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this role or other roles.