This is where you change your story…
At Meadows we understand that new directions to career advancing and improvement can be scary, but we are excited to offer you a possible new rewarding chapter with us! Come join us in transforming lives!
Who are we?
We have been the most trusted name in the industry and have been helping people for 40 years. Our approach is different and success stories of our patients prove that. We don’t have one size fits all treatment and there are no quick fixes.
Who are you?
Are you compassionate, innovative and have a passion to make an impact? Are you looking to get your foot in the door with a company that will believe in your abilities and train you to advance? 75% of our current top-level executive staff are organic internal promotions from within.
We might be a perfect fit for you!
Clinical Interns will participate in learning how to conduct individual and group therapy, including, family therapy. Attends lectures, meetings and trainings on clinical processes.
- Observe individual and group therapy.
- Observe co-facilitation of family therapy sessions.
- Observe lectures on primary and family schedules.
- Observe the multi-disciplinary treatment team.
- Observe aftercare staff in planning for discharge and post discharge activities.
- Observe documentation including treatment planning, progress notes and discharge summary that comply with the policies and procedures of the facility.
- Participates in trainings and meetings as assigned.
- Observe intake process.
Education, Skills and Experience Requirements:
- Must be in process of obtaining a Master’s Degree in a Behavioral Health or related field that leads to a career in Counseling, Social Work or Human Services.
- Ability to provide excellent service to internal and external customers
We are a Drug Free Company. All positions are designated as “Safety Sensitive” positions and in light of our company mission, the Company does not employ medical marijuana cardholders. Following an offer of employment, and prior to reporting to work, all applicants will be required to submit to and pass a substance abuse screen.
The Meadows is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Qualified candidates will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The Meadows provides reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities and if you need reasonable accommodation during any time of the employment process please reach out.