Clinical Supervisor – RN / Registered Nurse (Home Care)
Registered Nurses, use your nursing skills and management experience to improve the healthcare industry! NurseCore is seeking a Clinical Supervisor for our Fort Myers location. We are a national leader in home care services making this the perfect opportunity to take your management career to the next level. We offer competitive compensation, benefits, and the chance to build a rewarding and fulfilling career. Join us at the heart of healthcare, apply today!
As a Clinical Supervisor you will plan, work with the Clinical Director and Branch Director to coordinate, provide and evaluate home care services focused on the patients’ individual needs. This is a critical management role and involves supervising the field staff for home care and private duty as well as supporting the business development plans of the agency.
- Taking, reviewing and converting home care referrals
- Assessing patients, developing plans of care, coordinating services and discharge planning
- Completing client admission and pre-admission visits
- Evaluating and conferring with staff regarding performance
- Ensuring compliance with agency’s policies and local, state and federal laws and regulations
- Directing and supervising all client care services
- Recruiting, interviewing, selecting, orienting, and supervising field staff
- Assisting with scheduling
- Completing required paperwork for insurance reimbursement and clinical record documentation
- Representing the agency in the community
We are looking for an experienced Registered Nurse with a demonstrated commitment to service excellence that can ensure our patients receive the highest quality of care. If you are passionate about quality care, have strong leadership skills and excellent communication skills, this is the position for you!
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in nursing, from a college accredited by the National League of Nursing
- Current unencumbered RN License in Florida
- 3 years of current nursing experience as an RN
- 1+ years of experience in home health care
- Management experience within the last 3 years that included hiring and firing
- Knowledge of home health care regulations
- Knowledge of insurance and reimbursement criteria for home care services
NurseCore is committed to protecting the health and well-being of our employees, patients, and clients. We have protocols in place to limit the spread of COVID-19 and other communicable diseases. NurseCore offers a virtual application and orientation process, and we provide all staff with PPE and other protective equipment to maintain a safe work environment.
In compliance with state and Federal regulations, NurseCore has a mandatory COVID vaccination policy, subject to applicable law.