Highly networked, incumbent drives primarily passive quality clinician (Psychiatrist, Nurse Practitioner, and Therapist) contacts to Array, emphasizing targeted states and/or focused specialties. Key contributing member of the clinician recruiting team enables high volume clinical candidate flow enthusiastic about their interview & employment prospects with Array. This Array cultural ambassador shepherd’s employment differentiators and actively manages social media content and responses. Deploys creative outreach campaign strategies such as informational webinars, educational institution invitations, and/or alumni sourcing. Creates and fosters a world-class, meaningful up-front engagement experience with candidates and new hires that creates a positive culture and promotes clinician retention and establishes Array as the Employer of Choice.
- Candidate Relationship Management:
- Create and foster a world-class, meaningful up-front engagement experience with candidates and new hires that creates a positive culture and promotes clinician retention and establishes Array as the Employer of Choice.
- Develop and maintain Clinician Talent Pool and thoughtfully reach out to build clinical network of Array-interested talent.
- Engage and nurture passive and active candidates.
- Engage candidates on professional pages like LinkedIn and Doximity.
- Outreach to potential candidates to evaluate, pre-sell Array, and schedule interview with Clinician Recruiter. Identify fit for Array and understand clinician’s population/setting preferences to best triage to aligned service delivery model, as appropriate.
- Cold call clinicians in database that are good fits for priority positions and those who are active on our website or have high lead scores or recent visits.
- Interview candidates when needed as overflow schedule relief valve.
- Collaborate and partner with Engagement and Marketing for sourcing avenues and approved content and reputation enhancing collateral, emails, texts, and ATS system blasts to send weekly to clinician contacts based on current recruiting needs.
- Research and recommend list purchases. Work the list efficiently populating deficient contact information.
- Participate and work conference and/or educational events. Build strong network and cement Array’s brand reputation.
- Monitor industry news to identify messaging opportunities to elevate Array from competition.
- Identify viable recruiting sources to find and source clinicians that match our needs.
- Regularly search APA and all other resume databases for good-fit candidates.
- Post positions on niche recruiting boards, such as regional and demographic-based professional organizations.
- Network in industry related groups – both on social media and in-person, when possible.
- Program and Administrative Coordination Accountabilities:
- Manage Residency Outreach Program. Develops relationships with admin at priority Residency schools, monthly updating Array career opportunities, make offer inquiries to present at Grand rounds, and coordinate syllabus/webinar opportunities.
- Regularly monitor career pages and clicks. Report on sourcing vehicles with best to least value.
- Manage pipeline health reports and metrics.
- 5 years’ experience and proven track record of recruiting and retaining healthcare clinicians, preferably Psychiatrists, Nurse Practitioners, and Therapists.
- Knowledge and/or experience in healthcare setting, preferably behavioral health.
- 5 years of healthcare experience required
- Networking ability proof and positive social media reputation
- Experience working with multiple departments within an organization
- Strong communication skills
- Builds rapport and relationships quickly
- Excellent recall of individual candidates/contacts
- Employer of Choice branding experience preferred
- Strong technology skills; including but not limited to Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree required; clinical coursework/degree preferred
- Position available immediately
- HQ in New Jersey, position is remote; some travel required
- Full-time employment
- Reports to the Director, Clinical Recruiting
We are Array Behavioral Care, an organization that envisions a world where loved ones never struggle to access behavioral health services that support their wellness. We are dedicated to making this vision a reality by focusing on our mission to transform access to quality behavioral care via hiring and retaining quality clinicians and innovative applications of technology.
Array Behavioral Care serves hundreds of organizations and individuals in various settings across the continuum of care with its on-demand, scheduled services and direct-to-consumer divisions. As an industry thought leader, Array Behavioral Care has helped shape the field, define the standard of care and advocate for improved telepsychiatry-friendly regulations.
Our culture is one that enables individuals to bring their authentic, unique self to work. Array is committed to continuously working towards being an inclusive, antiracist, multicultural, and equitable organization. Diversity, equity, and inclusion are woven into the fabric of our culture. To learn more, visit www.arraybc.com.
At Array we strongly value diversity and are committed to equal opportunity and non-discrimination in all policies and practices, including the area of employment. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, Veteran status, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and climb or balance. The employee is occasionally required to sit and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.