Cloud Software Engineer – Contract (6+ Months) – REMOTE
The project will involve taking the details from law enforcement and allowing every detail to be sent to the prosecutor’s office and finally to the defense attorney’s office. Looking for a candidate who has experience with both Serverless Development and writing lambda functions in Node.js coding.
· Must have at least a few years of experience building NodeJS applications using AWS Serverless Application Model (SAM).
· Experience building applications that are API first
· Knows how to define APIs using Open API and using tools like Postman and Portman for robust automated testing.
· Understands how to model data with single table design in Amazon DynamoDB.
· Experience with event driven architectures and knows how to build event driven systems using Amazon EventBridge or SNS + SQS.
· Understands the principle of least privilege and designs solutions with security in mind.
· Experience with Angular and/or Formly.
· AWS Certified on either the Developer or Solution Architect track.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $50.00 – $75.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- NodeJS, AWS Serverless Application Model (SAM): 8 years (Preferred)
- API, Postman and Portman: 6 years (Preferred)
- Amazon DynamoDB: 5 years (Preferred)
- Angular OR Formly: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote