The Clubhouse Manager is responsible for the overall operations of the Clubhouse facility, Community Engagement, Housekeeping/Facilities, The Spa and Fitness Center. Must have a general operating knowledge of Food and Beverage. It includes maintaining high standards in all club services and operations and maximizing profitability.
Full Job Description available, but here are some key points:
Education and Experience:
· 4-year college degree required or Industry training equivalent
· At least 5 years of experience in resort/club management required, with 2 years in senior management in high quality, luxury-oriented resort or private club
· In depth knowledge of the following: food and beverage, resort/club operations, club maintenance, Five Star/Diamond service standards and housekeeping
· Good organizational skills: Time management, detailed records and financial management.
· Ability to create social community synergies.
· Flexible and long hours sometimes required.
· Required to work 45+hours per week. It is assumed, should the business experience an unexpected and temporary management gap, that any salaried manager would assist in covering responsibilities at their current compensation. From time to time, this may require a 6th workday.
· Assist departmental managers in hiring, training, supervision and evaluation of all Clubhouse staff, with assistance of supervisors when appropriate
· Develop all staff for future advancement
· Conduct regular Club staff meetings for the purpose of informing, training and inspiring staff
· Coach, counsel and conduct performance appraisals for direct reports
· Monitor expenses and payroll for all departments
· Ensure overall resident satisfaction
· Participate in new resident orientation
· Oversee spa physical space to ensure facilities and equipment are in proper condition and good working order
· Recommend the ordering of equipment and supplies for the different businesses at The Victory Club. Present options to the Assistant General Manager for review.
· Answer all guest/resident complaints and suggestions in a timely manner. Typically, within 48 hours.
· Enforce all club policies and become very familiar with the Resident Card Access Agreement.
· Maintain and increase Club revenue and profitability
· Forecast for revenue, payroll expenses, and all other expenses
· Participate in the development and oversee the implementation of The Victory Clubs operating budgets.
· Maintain knowledge and understanding of each service area and see that services are continually executed at the expected level and updated
· Facilitate/Execute communications to residents as necessary or instructed
· Research and develop new resident services in cooperation with Club and Community Life divisions of Verrado.
· Monitor and maintain the cleanliness and orderliness of the entire Clubhouse facility
· Plan and coordinate evening seminars/presentations for members/resident on topics of interest
· Recommend special projects/promotions and execute them as directed by the Assistant General Manager
· Attend all member functions and large and signature special events
***Salary / Bonus will be discussed at interview and will be commensurate with Experience. Harver Assessment, Drug Test, Criminal Background check, and Work References are pre- hire requirements.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $80,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Life insurance
- Bonus pay
Must be vaccinated/boosted according to most recent CDC Guidelines.
Work Location: One location