Jobsites in Casa Grande
Consistent 40 hours & Overtime
- Competitive Compensation
- Performance Bonus 2x per year
- Medical/Dental/Vision (AETNA)
- Free Training
- 401K (16% Suntec Contribution in 2021)
- Life/Short Term Disability
- Paid Time Off & Sick Leave
Suntec’s Construction Laborers support teams of Foremen, Construction Carpenters, Form setters, Finishers, etc. Construction Laborers assist these teams in completing Suntec’s variety of construction projects; which include high-rises, parking garages, stadiums, tilt-up warehouses, schools, etc. Suntec has the highest commitment to quality, and our workforce takes tremendous pride when looking at one of our completed projects.
All field and project site positions are considered safety-sensitive positions.
“Safety-sensitive” positions includes tasks or duties that the employer reasonably believes could cause an impairment or decrease job performance, and where the employee has the responsibility for his or her own safety and the safety of people around them.
Primary Job Duties:
- Perform general construction labor, including job site clean-up.
- Set and strip wall forms and assist in pouring concrete.
- Move various construction materials, both by hand and utilizing various material transport mechanisms.
- Engage in preparation work to ready worksite for journeyman/journeywoman employees (carpenters, form setters, finishers, etc.) to perform defined tasks.
- Operate motorized equipment including power tools, saws, etc.
- Monitor processes, materials, and/or surroundings.
- Perform functions according to company and OSHA safety guidelines.
- Install post shores per instructions.
- Work with the concrete crew on and around concrete forms assisting with concrete pour & finish.
- Operate vibrator during concrete pours
- Work with buckets and pump truck to place concrete
- Clean, inspect and perform routine maintenance of equipment and tools
- Load and unload materials, machinery, and tools
- Clean and prepare sites to eliminate possible hazards
- Must be able to adhere to all safety requirements
- Must be able to work safety in all surroundings, and with team members.
- Regular, timely, and predictable attendance is required for this position.
- Perform strenuous physical labor under adverse field conditions. Must have excellent stamina.
- Use hands and fingers fully; reach for, manipulate and feel objects; stoop, kneel, crouch, and/or crawl; potentially for long periods.
- Climb and maintain body balance on ladders, scaffolding, or high structures.
- Lift and carry objects weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Work safely and successfully as a team.
- Ability to understand and follow directions with moderate supervision.
- Ability to communicate effectively
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $720.00 - $1,250.00 per week
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
Work Location: Multiple Locations