One of the top-ranked behavioral health facilities in New Jersey is actively seeking CONTRACT Inpatient Psychiatric Social Workers who could start immediately.
The CONTRACT Inpatient Psychiatric Social Worker will work for a behavioral health facility that is part of a highly reputable health system in New Jersey that is known for their acute care hospitals, behavioral health facilities, outpatient centers, specialized programs, clinical trials and research, academic affiliations, and more.
About the Behavioral Health Facility:
- 150+ bed inpatient facility
- Several Recovery Centers, outpatient treatment and therapeutic programs, private special education school for adolescent/teens
- Services offered for adolescent, teen, adult and geriatric population
- Specialties (not all included): emotional, psychiatric and behavioral issues and illnesses
Since the Behavioral Health Hospital is continuing to rapidly grow, CONTRACT Inpatient Psychiatric Social Workers are needed to help with the large patient caseloads. Clinical Management Consultants will offer the CONTRACT Inpatient Psychiatric Social Worker comprehensive benefits including a competitive wage, PTO, Medical insurance ,sick days and more. Plus, the CONTRACT Inpatient Psychiatric Social worker may also be offered an opportunity to convert to a permanent employee of the organization.
- New Jersey Licensed Social Worker – (LSW)
- Preferred: Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
- Previous Inpatient Psychiatric and/or addition social worker experience
Don’t wait, learn more and apply today!