The Chicago Headquarters office is located in Itasca, IL
At KEYENCE, we never settle. We aim to change the status quo for society and for the world, one product at a time. We are a global leader in industrial automation with the ability to add value to customers in all aspects of manufacturing, research, and design. Our strict promote from within policy puts pressure on our organization to continue developing new managers so we can expand our business and provide lucrative careers for our employees. We hire talented individuals who push themselves and our organization to get to the next level.
KEYENCE is seeking a Corporate Support Specialist to assist with the execution and operations of its ongoing marketing and database management activities. Candidates must have a high degree of attention to detail, a strong ability to prioritize, process and organize tasks and an improvement-conscious mindset. As we constantly look for areas to improve, our ideal team member has a passion for learning and identifying such opportunities along the way.
As a Corporate Support Specialist, you will be responsible for proactively supporting our Corporate Marketing department with a variety of projects that could include but are not limited to assisting with tradeshow/event coordination & logistics, chatting with customers on our website via our chat tool with basic level information, and assisting with various administrative projects in various marketing areas.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Efficiently and accurately support the marketing team with the processing of daily administrative tasks
- Oversee and report on administrative tasks
- Identify areas that can lead to process efficiency improvement and company growth
- Demonstrate a high degree of flexibility in adapting to different projects and tasks
- Plan and coordinate projects to ensure timely and accurate execution
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree
- Proficient in Microsoft-based programs, particularly Excel
- Ability to keep yourself extremely organized and prioritize tasks in order to meet strict deadlines
- Ability to handle confidential, sensitive information
- Ability to handle multiple projects at one time that vary in deadline
Why Work for KEYENCE?
- Competitive compensation & benefits
- Promote from Within Culture
- Collaborative Work Environment
- Recognized by Forbes World’s Top 100 as “Most Innovative” company 8 years in a row
KEYENCE is an at-will, Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Company does not sponsor applicants for work visa.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $58,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
Work Location: One location