We’re the originators of wall-to-wall aerial action, and we never stand still. We’re always working to invent epic new ways to play, gather, and compete. The only way to understand it is to come experience it. So rally your crew and let’s go!
WE BELIEVE IN
THE POWER OF PLAY
The kind of play that makes us jump and dodge and flip and sweat and laugh and bob and weave until we need to drink some water and lie down. Play where you can be you, in the moment, free. The kind of play that is good for our bodies and even better for our brains.
Sky Zone is a space to move, create and be yourself. And there’s enough room for everyone, so all kids – and kids at heart – can play together. Our vision is a world where everyone plays, every day.
Sky Zone is part of CircusTrix, the world’s largest developer, operator, and franchisor of trampoline and active entertainment parks with a network of more than 300 global locations.Overview:
The Court Monitor will work directly with Guests, providing courteous, friendly, and professional assistance while enforcing Sky Zone safety standards.
- Ability to speak in front of groups
- Ability to project voice and be heard in a loud environment
- Ability to enforce rules
- Ability to handle and resolve recurring problems
- Pay attention to the court at all times and be interactive with the participants.
- Advocate Guest satisfaction/WoW!
- Advocate risk management (Guest Rules communication)
- Maintain positive relations and rapport with patrons, but be firm and command respect
- Have full knowledge of emergency procedures and assist in implementing them
- Assist with court inspections
- Perform general maintenance/custodial duties as requested
- Attend regularly scheduled Team Members meetings and in-service meetings and training sessions
- Other duties as assigned