Devoted Wellness and Counseling services LLC is actively seeking a Psychiatric Rehabilitation Specialist to oversee the coordination of care, rehabilitation planning, and proper documentation of all service delivery for everyone receiving PRP (Psychiatric Rehabilitation Program) services. As part of a multidisciplinary team, the Rehabilitation Specialist will provide assessment, person-centered treatment planning, psycho-social skill training, clinical documentation, and other services driven by the client’s need. This position directly supervises staff in conjunction with the PRP Administrative Director. This supervisory position will assist with marketing efforts, team supervisions, team meetings, and outreachnetworking with our various network partnerships.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· This position requires licensing; LMSW, LCPC, LGSW, CPRP (no exceptions)
· Conduct intake/assessments/IRP development and Face to Face/virtual screenings with the client.
· Provide ongoing training and support related to the development and implementation of individual and group interventions that are tailored to the specific needs of the client(s).
· Enforce and comply with electronic documentation entry and approval timelines set forth by the agency.
· Maintain accurately and current information on all client databases.
· Provide orientation, supervision, and training to PRP Workers, to assure the support and goal attainment or participating clients.
· Document all planned and unplanned discharge summaries within 15 days of discharge date.
· Bachelor’s degree in related human services, psychology, sociology, or related health field
· Must be a credentialed Mental Health professional in the state of Maryland (LMSW.. …CPRP)
· Clinical Supervisory experience
· Demonstrated clinical knowledge of adults with co-occurring disorders and complex behavioral health issues.
· Ability to prioritize multiple tasks
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $25.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: Remote