We are looking for a professional Credit analyst to determine our customers’ creditworthiness and place our deals with the correct lending source. You will analyze financial data to assess the likelihood of a borrower honoring their financial obligations.
- Assess creditworthiness of existing or prospective clients
- Examine financial transactions and credit history case by case (applications, bank statements, personal credit reports, business tax returns)
- Determine in depth the degree of risk involved for our lenders
- Learn the credit appetite of various funding sources in order to best place each individual deal in an effort to have the highest approval percentage with the least amount of submissions needed
- Maintain relationships with our various lenders while communicating changes in credit policies in real time to the company
- Assist sales reps in funding transactions be effectively communicating funding stipulations listed on the various credit approvals received
- Familiarity with general accounting principles
- Proficiency in CRM systems (salesforce a plus)
- STRONG Organization skills – must be able to keep track and process multiple applications at 1 time
- Ability to analyze cash flows, and customer strength
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Sound judgement
- BS/BA degree preferred
- Experience is a plus, however we will train the right candidate in house so it is not a requirement
The Better Business Funding, LLC. Advantage – Why join us?
Established in 2009 BBF, LLC. was created at the forefront of the alternative business funding rise. We are one of the few alternative financial services companies that maintain an A rating and are a BBB Accredited business.
We pride ourselves on our honest, ethical, and consultative approach with our customers. With one of the highest repeat business percentages in the industry our customers have proven their loyalty and validated our business practices!
We believe and practice the good ole’ fashioned “work hard and play hard” mentality and truly enjoy the relationships created both in the workplace and with our customers!
WHAT WE OFFER
Medical & Dental Benefits
Company matching 3% 401k
Comprehensive and progressive ongoing training sessions – we never stop learning and there are always new things to learn
Company sponsored monthly ‘Happy Hours’
Free Lunch Fridays
Casual Dress Code
Sponsored outings including sporting events/dinners etc.
Us, all of us comprise our company culture – we are a family here!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $52,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Bachelor’s (Required)
Work Location: One location