Do you have a High school diploma or GED? Do you possess experience with customer negotiations? Do you have financial reporting, data analysis experience? Wilbur-Ellis is seeking a Credit Analyst who has high proficiency with MS Office Excel, experience analyzing and manipulating large datasets including but not limited to excel formulas, Pivot Tables, and Macros. If this sounds like you, we’d like to hear from you!
For nearly a century, Wilbur-Ellis has experienced success and growth in marketing and distributing agricultural products and services. Join us and grow your career with a strong and profitable industry leader offering competitive compensation, tremendous growth and development opportunities, and a people-first work environment. Come grow with us!
Purpose of Position:The Credit Analyst role. includes financial reporting, data analysis, building reports and processes, aiding in the management of the accounts receivable portfolio through report generation for the CFS Managers and opening new accounts on a limited basis as needed.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- High school diploma or GED
- High proficiency with MS Office Excel, experience analyzing and manipulating large datasets including but not limited to excel formulas, Pivot Tables, and Macros
- Proficient in business reporting systems to generate reports for financial reporting for the CFS Team and our internal and external customers
- Ability to build report templates to bring uniformity to the data presented and to streamline information and processes
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize multiple assignments in accordance with the goals and objectives laid out
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to draw appropriate conclusions as necessary
Preferred Skills and Abilities:
- Balance sheet, cash flow, and spreading of financials experience
- Process or workflow drafting experience
- Knowledge of credit systems and experience in using them
- Experience in agriculture or agricultural related business
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Finance preferred
- One to three years of financial analysis experience
- Be able to make credit decisions with confidence within delegated authority
Key Personal Attributes:
- Ability to establish rapport and develop confidence with co-workers within our department and with other departments when collaboration is essential to the task at hand
- Given remote work and the nature of the workload, this person should be a self-starter as well as goal and task oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- This role is best served if a candidate is a problem solver. This person would find an issue that needs to be solved, will deliberate about it, figure out a solution, and then act on it
- Strong, proactive customer service approach, with an emphasis on timely response to inquiries
Specific Responsibilities and Key Deliverables Include:
- Compile and analyze data for reporting purposes, including input and retrieval of data and report preparation
- Build and design automation to streamline department processes
- Provide reporting as needed to the Director of Customer Financial Services, Vice Presidents, CFS-Managers, as well as Sales and Operations Management on the status and trends of the accounts receivable portfolio for the area
- Perform credit inquiries on customers and open new accounts in support of the CFS managers
- Credit reviews and underwriting of large accounts
- Maintain compliance with Company documentation procedures, and applicable laws and regulations
- Regular communication to the CFS-Manager and Director of Customer Financial Services on all credit issues
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive annual salary (to be determined based on experience and other factors)
- Comprehensive company benefits
If you are currently a Wilbur-Ellis employee, please notify your Manager prior to applying for this position. Thank you!
Wilbur-Ellis is a company you can be proud to call your employer
Wilbur-Ellis markets and distributes agricultural products, animal feed, and specialty chemicals and food ingredients. A privately held and consistently profitable company, we employ more than 4,000 people throughout North America and Asia-Pacific.
Wilbur-Ellis is for and about people
Wilbur-Ellis has enjoyed over ninety-five years of success and growth, all thanks to our people. Our employees are both leaders and team players who thrive on creativity, entrepreneurial spirit, and a dedication to quality work, our customers, and each other.
Wilbur-Ellis invests in the industry’s best workforce
Wilbur-Ellis invests heavily in our employees by offering skill development and training, competitive compensation and benefits, and a tradition of promoting from within for a broad range of career opportunities. And we foster a supportive, people-first work environment.
credit analyst analyst financial services analyst analyst finance analyst financial credit analyst credit analyst analyst financial services analyst analyst finance analyst financial credit analyst credit analyst analyst financial services analyst analyst finance analyst financial credit analyst credit analyst analyst financial services analyst analyst finance analyst financial credit analyst