Does working from home appeal to you? Do you thrive on providing exceptional customer service? If you answered,
“yes”—you have found the right place!
Sono Bello is hiring Patient Ambassadors who will be connecting with our potential patients and scheduling them for a consultation at one of our nationwide centers. Our company specializes in minimally invasive body contouring with advanced cosmetic technology. Our Patient Ambassador
Center plays a vital role in the beginning of a life changing experience for our patients! We are committed to helping our patients live their lives beautifully.
- Full time hours
- Consistent schedule with flexible shift options
- 4 Weeks of paid training
- Base pay of $16.00-$18.00/HR + monthly bonuses
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- 401K investing program
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Fun and casual work environment
- Career coaching and development
- Communicate with patients via inbound call, outbound call, online chat, and/or email inquiries (no cold calling)
- Record patient information within our database
- Engage with patients in a friendly and professional manner to assist them in their needs and scheduling a consultation at one of our nationwide centers
- Offer support and solutions to patients in accordance with the company's customer service policies
- Collaborate with management teams to stay updated on new services and policies
- Navigate computer technology effectively
To thrive as a work from home ambassador, the following attributes will be key:
- Comfortable with technology
- Enjoy speaking with our patients
- Driven to advance your skills and improve personal KPI’s
- Thrive in a work from home setting
- Highly reliable and able to maintain exemplary attendance
- Ability to work either Saturday or Sunday on a regular basis
- Customer service: 1 year (required)
- Sales with a quota or objective: 1 year (preferred, but not required)
- Motivated and excited by the opportunity to help others in their journey to be their best selves
- Confident with using and learning new computer systems and technology
- Private, quiet space with a lockable door for your home workstation
- High-speed internet connection
- High-speed internet connection. Have a high-speed internet connection that’s adequate for the job. (At least 100 Mbps is needed for optimal performance).
- Ability to pass typing and additional skill assessment
The hiring process will include a combination of phone, virtual and in person screening. A typing test will be mandatory (40WPM, 95% accuracy).
Training Schedule will be Mon-Fri, 9:30am to 6:30pm.
You will need to provide your own laptop/PC for the first week of training. We will provide a webcam and headset for the first week. Sono Bello will provide all equipment after the first week of employment and will need to be set up by you in a private, quiet workspace.
Compensation: $16.00 to $18.00/hour with monthly bonuses
Job Type: Full-time'
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
- Are you available to work Full Time, including a Saturday or Sunday on a regular basis?
- Do you have your own PC/Laptop for the first week of employment?
- Are you able to work as late as 9:00pm CST on a regular basis?
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations