**Bayless is offering a $1,000 sign on bonus for Customer Service Representatives!**
Bonus eligibility is based on satisfactory attendance and performance.
The bonus is paid out as $500 after the first 90 days and $500 after 180 days.
Apply now to be considered!
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for ensuring a positive, helpful and pleasant experience for every call that they receive. They will work in our engagement center and serve as first point of contact for all entities that call Bayless.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
· Answer incoming and/or outgoing calls to/from Patients, referral sources and other entities for the purpose of scheduling new/existing patient services within established timeframes while utilizing proper customer service and applying core values in a fast paced, high volume call center environment.
· Must demonstrate the ability to prioritize and multi-task, operate multiple web-based systems simultaneously, access and understand information to determine patient eligibility, explain out of pocket costs for commercial insurances and perform data entry with accuracy.
· Create, update and access confidential patient information while adhering to HIPAA guidelines.
· Meet or exceed CSR metrics i.e. adherence, capacity, and attendance standards.
· 48 hour and 24 hour confirmation calls MUST be done daily and documented in the appointment log.
· Communicate effectively with both peers and patients.
· Schedule Medical and Behavioral appointments.
· Transportation set up for patients with same day/next day appointments.
· Utilizes the department team to discuss, enhance, and resolve issues.
· Other duties and special projects as assigned.
Education, Certification, and Experience Requirements
· High school diploma or equivalent required
· One year customer service experience in a call center that focuses on patient care and insurance knowledge a plus
· Requires excellent communication and organizational Skills
· Requires strong customer service skills
· Proficient in electronic clinical documentation and scheduling systems
· Great attention to detail and critical thinking skills
· Problem solving, critical thinking and conflict resolution skills
· Accurate data entry skills, ability to complete multiple projects and tasks at once.
· HIPAA compliant
· Bilingual English/Spanish fluency preferred
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $17.50 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Signing bonus
- What is your minimum pay requirement?
- This location is at 3101 North Central Ave. Phoenix, AZ 85012. Is this a feasible location for you?
- Have you received or plan to receive the COVID vaccination?
- Have you ever received Behavioral Health or Psychiatric services from Bayless Integrated Healthcare?
- High school or equivalent (Required)
Work Location: One location