- Answer incoming customer inquiries.
- Collaborate with management teams to stay updated on new products, services and policies.
- Record customer information within our customer service database.
- Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner, while actively listening to their concerns.
- Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company’s customer service policies.
- Other duties as requested.
***MUST LIVE IN ARIZONA AND ABLE TO PICK UP EQUIPMENT FROM TEMPE OFFICE***
A dedicated workspace which is located within your own residence that is quiet, a place you will not be disturbed and where there are no noises from your surroundings during work hours. Applicant must be located in AZ. We Provide the equipment while you work for us. Internet:
- Hardwired Cable or Fiber Optic connection. (no wireless)
- Modem must be able to direct connect to PC or laptop during working hours.
- Minimum 10 mbps download / Minimum 5 mbps upload speeds.
- $18.00 per hour for Arizona residents.
- Paid Training.
- Medical, Dental, & Vision.
- Paid Time Off.
- Career development and advancement opportunities.
- 401(k) plan.
- Fun, Friendly, Open, Team Oriented work atmosphere.
- High school Diploma or equivalent.
- At least 6 months of experience in customer service.
- Ability to develop rapport and demonstrate a caring attitude.
- Excellent data entry and internet navigation skills.
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Dynamic interpersonal and judgment skills.
- Professional demeanor and dependable work ethic.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task.
iQor is a managed services provider of customer engagement and technology-enabled BPO solutions. With 35,000 employees in 9 countries, we partner with many of the world's best-known brands to deliver aftermarket product and customer support solutions that span the consumer value chain, from customer care and receivables management to product diagnostics and repair services.Our award-winning technology, logistics, and analytics platforms enable us to measure, monitor, and analyze brand interactions, improve business processes, and find operational efficiencies that lead to superior outcomes for our partners across the customer and product life cycles.