If you’re a great communicator and are interested in training and working from home, this could be a very rewarding position for you! As a remote Customer Service Representative at Morley, you’ll help callers with their questions about medical benefits and health insurance. We’ll train you on the insurance plan information you need to know.
What You’ll Do
- Relay detailed information to customers, as well as managers and clients
- Research, process and resolve customer questions about insurance, benefits and quality-care issues
Skills for Success:
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic math skills
- Computer and Microsoft Office proficiency
- Able to analyze detailed information and draw reasonable conclusions
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two years of customer service experience (previous call center work, retail, restaurant, fast food, hotel or any role where you interacted with customers)
- Available to work shifts between 11 a.m. and 11 p.m. Eastern time, on various days Monday through Friday, with possible Saturdays/Sundays from October through March
- Michigan resident
- High-speed internet access at home that you are able to connect to via Ethernet or landline
- Cellular phone
- Secluded and distraction-free work environment
Health & Wellness Benefits
- Medical and prescription coverage, including free annual physicals
- Dental and vision insurance
- Paid vacation, sick time and holidays
- Associate wellness program (earn rewards for meeting health goals)
- Programs to quit tobacco use and manage chronic conditions (e.g., diabetes, asthma)
- 401(k) with match
- Flexible spending account
- Life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
Benefits to Make Your Life Easier
- Teladoc: Free online access to doctors 24/7
- Registered nurse 24/7 help desk
- 44North patient advocacy: Free 24/7 help with benefit questions and claims issues
- Family, financial and estate guidance (online will) services
Our mission is to deliver extraordinary experiences.
We do this by leading with humility, embracing everyone, sweating the details and moving mountains (making the impossible possible) – for our Morley Family members and for the world-leading companies that partner with us.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and promote an inclusive, caring and respectful work environment. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
As part of this commitment, we provide reasonable accommodations for those with disabilities. If you need reasonable accommodation to participate in the application or interview process, please contact [email protected]
Thank you for your interest in Morley.
Morley & COVID-19
Our #1 priority is the health and safety of our Morley Family members.
In March 2020, we instituted the Morley COVID-19 Response Team, which continues to meet daily to minimize or eliminate our associates’ exposure to COVID-19 and provide assurance that Morley is a safe place to work. This team continues to update policies based on CDC, OSHA, MIOSHA and Michigan Department of Health & Human Services guidelines as new information is released.
Currently, most associates work remotely. Those who do work on site are not required to wear masks, vaccination is encouraged but not mandatory, and social distancing is exercised based on associate preference. People with symptoms or a positive test result are asked to remain home. According to the CDC, our COVID-19 community level is rated as low. If this rating changes to medium or high, our COVID-19 Response Team will revisit policies and processes in order to protect our Morley Family members from infection.
Due to the precautions we have taken, Morley has experienced very little spread of COVID-19 in our offices since 2020 (as verified through the Saginaw County Department of Public Health). If you have questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us via chat or at [email protected]