You bring your body, mind, heart and spirit to your work as a Customer Service Representative.
You know how to move fast. You know how to stay organized. You know how to have fun.
You’re great at what you do, but you want to be part of something even greater. Because you believe that while individuals can be strong, the right team is invincible.
Saint Joseph Hospital is part of SCL Health, a faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization that focuses on person-centered care. Our 365-bed facility is one of the top-ranked hospitals in Denver, and has been awarded the highest national recognition possible for nursing excellence – Magnet designation – by the ANCC. We are proud to extend the mission of SCL Health by providing care for the poor, the vulnerable, our communities and each other. Our deep community roots date back to 1873, making us one of the oldest hospitals in Colorado.
Benefits are one of the ways we encourage health for you and your family. Our generous package includes medical, dental and vision coverage. But health is more than a well-working body: it encompasses body, mind and social well-being. To that end, we’ve launched a Healthy Living program to address your holistic health. Healthy Living includes financial incentives, digital tools, tobacco cessation, classes, counseling and paid time off. We also offer financial wellness tools and retirement planning.
Together we’ll align mission and careers, values and workplace. We’ll encourage joy and take pride in our integrity.
We’ll laugh at each other’s jokes (even the bad ones). We’ll hello and high five. We’ll celebrate milestones and acknowledge the value of spirituality in healing.
We’re proud of what we know, which includes how much there is to learn.
As a Customer Service Rep you need to know how to:
- Receive incoming calls promptly and in a courteous manner.
- Respond with patience and a positive attitude to the customer’s request or inquiry.
- Document all incoming calls and requests expediently.
- Efficiently organize all calls and requests for timely dispatch.
- Effectively utilize computer on all calls and requests.
- Demonstrate knowledge of medical departments and their functions of operations. Be able to communicate with those departments and be able to handle their requests for service.
- Initiate and process data input for support services departments. i.e., Environmental Service, Food Service, Facility Maintenance, BioMed, and Central Transport requests in a timely manner.
- Accurately dispatch calls to the designated area. Assess and prioritize the appropriate level of response to the customer’s need.
- File and maintain records.
- Enter data and closing service requests.
- Provide feedback to managers concerning performance factors of support service associates that may be detrimental to support service operations.
- Train users at facility on information systems, to create and close out work order, provide with tutorial/resources as required.
We hire people, not resumes. But we also expect excellence, which is why we require:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience in a high-volume call center
- Ability to remain calm in a variety of circumstances
- Current BLS certification endorsed by the American Heart Association
Your next move.
Now that you know more about being a Customer Service Rep on our team we hope you’ll join us. At SCL Health you’ll reaffirm every day how much you love this work, and why you were called to it in the first place.