Piper Companies is seeking a fully remote Cyber Analystfor a highly desired company. TheCyber Analyst will conduct reverse engineering, security assessments, and code reviews. They conduct, collaborate, and assist with complex de-compilation, unpacking, code review, and potentially malicious mobile software reviews. This process is intended to lead to the detection of a code functionality that represents behavior types that threaten the personal security of users of applications available in the Google Play Store
Responsibilities of the Cyber Analyst:
- Review of applications and SDKs to detect malicious or inappropriate behavior by analyzing, unpacking and reverse engineering software that compromises Android devices.
- Static and Dynamic Analysis
- Experience with Reverse Engineering tools such as Jadx, Ghidra, Frida, IDA Pro, Burp, to perform binary and APK/SDK analysis
- Code reviews for security policy violations, vulnerabilities, or improper coding practices
Qualifications for the Cyber Analyst:
- 3-5 years of hands-on Android development and reverse engineering
- In depth understanding and experience in Android internals
- Techniques utilized by malicious software to tamper with user devices and make removal more difficult.
- Android Security Topics
- Mobile App store policies (Ads, PHAs, Developer, etc.)
Compensation for the Cyber Analyst include:
- Salary Range: $110,000- 175,000
- Full benefits
Keywords: encase, SANS, ftk, brute force, cyber, incident, response, breach, investigation, analysis, log, endpoint, detection, remediation, ransomware, dfir, malware, network, host, live box, dead box, host based, end point, digital forensics, security, RCA, Root cause analysis, forensics, DFIR, Autopsy, Xplico, SIFT, Investigative, Android, reverse, reverse engineering, malicious, app store, google, google play, mobile app, java, kotlin,