Brave Health is a Series C stage, mission-driven healthcare startup changing the landscape around how people access mental health services. Our mission is to deliver high-quality, affordable telebehavioral health care for traditionally underserved patient populations. Through our telehealth platform we are able to reach those in need who may not have access to treatment in an office setting. We are a diverse group of entrepreneurs, clinicians, and healthcare leaders passionate about changing the manner in and speed at which behavioral healthcare can be accessed and delivered in the US. We are actively serving patients in many states and will continue to expand to many additional states and plans throughout 2022.
We are seeking a full-time Data Analyst/entry-level Data Engineer to join our Data Engineering team. This entry-level role will support the Operations team in the development of customized outreach programs to interested patients using precise data analytics to create specialized lists based on customized database queries. In addition to building these queries, the Analyst will support leadership in evaluating the effectiveness of these initiatives and will learn to provide recommendations on how to improve the Company’s outreach efforts. Other projects and opportunities will be defined and tested as the person in the role grows in their experience and abilities.
For those just starting a career in Data Science, this is a great opportunity to join a high growth organization that is solving one of the toughest health challenges in the United States: ensuring all people, regardless of socio-economic backgrounds or circumstances, have access to high-quality, affordable, behavioral health care support. This position also allows individuals to be exposed to and develop expertise in commonly used data analytics tools and platforms in a real-world, fast-paced, setting.
- Work closely with the Lead Data Engineer in developing customized queries of the Company’s production databases to extract precise lists of prospective patients to engage with
- Develop daily and weekly methods for running these queries, QA the output, and then deliver results to the Operations teams for follow up
- Measure results and work with Operations leadership to improve quality of the queries and their outcomes
- Partner with the Lead Data Engineer on developing scalable methods for such activities to handle Company growth
- Work directly with senior leadership, including the CEO and COO, to help the Company develop a core competency around rapid, highly-relevant, data analytics to create more behavioral health appointments for more patients
- Other work as directed by the Lead Data Engineer
- Proficiency with Excel or Google Sheets
- Basic understanding and experience with SQL or Snowflake
- Working experience with Tableau or PowerBI or Looker
- Experience or relevant coursework in writing and executing database queries and validating output
- Experience or relevant coursework in integrating queries into Tableau Reporting
- Comfortable/willing to working in Excel/Google Sheets
- Eligibility to work in the United States. We are not able to provide or assist with visas or attaining work eligibility
- Job Type: Full-time (although flexibility can be discussed if recent graduate or soon-to-be graduate would like to start part-time and grow into a full-time opportunity)
- Job Location: Remote