The general duties as a Data Entry Analyst for U.S. Legal Support include responsibilities such as a fast typist with a keen eye for detail and computer savvy. A Data Entry Analyst is part of our Court Reporting Operations department and will report to a Data Entry Manager.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Review and enter new and rescheduled job requests into database, to include remote links
- Execute all request/new settings within established timeline to meet SLAs.
- Responsible for Portal/Hopper Requests
- Review requests for missing information and follow up with client to obtain pertinent information
- Identify any data deficiencies or errors and correct
- Research and obtain further information for incomplete requests
- Respond to queries for information and access relevant files
- Comply with data integrity and security policies
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
- Minimum 1-year relevant work experience.
- Litigation support experience is a plus
- Demonstrates flexibility and resilience
- Problem solving and critical thinking
- Customer/Client focus
- Communicates effectively
- Time management