The Data Quality Analyst Iidentifies, assesses, monitors, documents, and communicates potential quality issues in the way data is collected, stored, processed, or used. Undertakes and conducts data quality management activities such as (but limited to) identifying, comparing, and resolving data quality problems. The Analyst will verify/validate data for all Business Requests assigned within a complex spreadsheet for correctness and accuracy, and will utilize the appropriate data quality tools to ensure consistent data quality.
- Verify/validate data provided by the business for entry into multiple ERP and related systems.
- Add/Change/Delete product records in multiple ERP and related systems based.
- Verify/validate data before and after being entered into the systems.
- Utilize Data Quality tools and applications to ensure consistent data quality.
- Manage the cross-reference tables to ensure consistency across ERP and related systems.
- Manage the extension of articles to relevant assortments based on assigned rules.
- Utilize the appropriate intake process for tracking and recording requests.
- Report data quality and metrics as requested.
- Document, maintain and share procedures to all team members.
- Bachelors Degree (preferred) or Associates Degree
- 2 to 4 years’ experience in tire industry is a plus
- Detail oriented
- Data Entry Skills, with emphasis on accuracy and speed
- Excellent communication skills: Fluent English.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills; MSAccess, Excel, Word, and Visio
- Willing to work as a “Team Player” and occasionally work under pressure to complete tasks
- Working Knowledge of data querying and analytics tools, processes and methodology
- Working Knowledge of database and software tools to support data analysis and reporting
- Competitive compensation
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401k plan with a company match. Immediate 100% vesting
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental and vision
- Company paid short term disability and employer subsidized long term disability
- Company paid life insurance
- Discounted tire and automotive services
- And more!
For 60 years, TBC Corporation (TBC), one of North America’s largest marketers of automotive replacement tires, has been a tire company ahead of the curve. Through worldwide operations spanning wholesale, retail, and franchise, TBC also provides automotive maintenance and repair services with best-in-class brands. TBC meets the needs of consumers in search of total car care at more than 3,200 franchised and company-operated tire and automotive service centers under the brands NTB®, Tire Kingdom®, Big O Tires® and Midas®. TBC serves wholesale customers in the United States, Canada, Latin America, Mexico and the Middle East through NTW, TBC Brands, TBC Dealer Group, TBC International and TBC de Mexico.
TBC Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Work Environment.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Work Location: One location