Dedicated English to Spanish Linguist | Banking and Lending Expertise
Acolad Group is an international leader in language and content solutions, services, and technologies. Consisting of the brands Acolad, Livewords, TextMaster and Ubiqus, the group is active in 25 countries and has a global network of over 2,500 internal experts and more than 20,000 external linguists.At Acolad, every position is key to our global growth – we know that our company succeeds when our people succeed.
Joining Acolad is a unique opportunity for professional development, thanks to a collaborative global environment that promotes talent and creativity. We are continuously looking for new talent (like you!) to support our mission to drive growth and innovation across some of the world’s leading brands.
We are currently seeking a Dedicated English into Spanish Linguist who specializes in banking and lending material. As a Dedicated Linguist, you will be responsible for performing the daily translation, editing, review, and feedback work needed for one of our major banking clients. Your primary goal will be delivering high-quality work to the client in a timely fashion.
- The Dedicated Linguist position pays up to USD 15/hour, based on experience.
- The position is fully remote at this time and requires that you have a reliable internet connection.
- The hiring manager for this position is currently based in the US. Please submit your applications in English.
- Carry out linguistic services including translating, editing, reviewing, scorecarding, and back-translating various jobs related to banking and lending.
- Manage and meet multiple deadlines while adapting to shifting priorities.
- Provide linguistic validation and answer feedback from client on completed jobs.
- Adhere to and manage client style guides, glossaries, and translation memories.
- Native Spanish speaker with full professional proficiency in English
- Degree in translation, linguistics, or sufficient experience in lieu of university degree
- 5 years of experience translating English into Spanish in banking and/or lending
- In-house experience with banks and lending firms is a plus.
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Experience with CAT Tools is required
- Very good analytical and organizational skills
- Resilient in high-paced environments
- Good knowledge of commonly used computer desktop applications and services (e.g MS Office)
- Ability to accommodate North American/Latin American time zones
Apply for this job
If you think you would be a great fit for this position, then don’t hesitate – apply today! We look forward to exploring the possibility of working with you.