Our full-time Delivery Driver (Service Technician/Delivery Driver) of medical equipment delivers and sets up durable medical equipment (bed frames, low air-loss mattresses, trapezes and lifts) in nursing homes and rehab hospitals. This is a very physical job where you are moving, lifting and carrying equipment in and out of buildings. You will also be driving a lot. You will be on-call every other week after guaranteed 40 hours and we will pay $100 for the week to be on call along with a $5/hr pay differential.
PAY: $16-$18 an hour depending on experience
- Troubleshoots and assesses whether repairs are to be made on site or at warehouse and provides repairs as needed; we provide comprehensive training
- Trains medical staff on the proper use and safety of the equipment
- Provides great customer service; exudes professionalism
- Maintains company-provided cargo van in accordance with policies
- Supports service center and equipment cleaning and maintenance
QUALIFICATIONS of Delivery Driver:
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Must have a flexible schedule to work rotating early or mid-morning shifts; paid on-call after typical work hours is rotated
- Must be able to lift up to 80lbs
- Must have clean driving record
- Must submit to drug test and background check immediately after job offer
NOTE: Per CMS regulations, employees providing services to healthcare providers must either be vaccinated or have an New Source Medical-approved exemption from the vaccine for medical reasons or deeply held religious beliefs.
- Group health insurance with company contribution
- Group vision insurance
- Group dental insurance
- Free life insurance
- Free Long-term disability insurance
- Group short-term
- 401k with company match
- Paid holidays
- Paid sick/personal days
- Paid vacation
- Paid referral bonus
New Source Medical is focused on improving patient outcomes across the entire continuum of care by providing healthcare equipment solutions. New Source offers a comprehensive suite of therapeutic support surfaces, bariatric products; negative pressure wound therapy, and other durable medical equipment products for short-term and long-term equipment rentals to healthcare facilities.
Come grow with us! Get in on the ground level as a Delivery Driver with a fast-growing durable medical rental company. Looking for people who want to deliver the goods, deliver the service and deliver the care!