We send shifts to you stop searching!
Toothio will send you available Dental Hygienist shifts in your area directly to your phone and you can decide to accept and work the shift. Once you work the shift we will pay you as soon as you are done.
We are looking for Dental Hygienists with 1+ years of experience, that are looking to set their own schedule and only work when it works for them.
What is Toothio?
Toothio is a technology platform that connect Dental professionals with Dental offices that need to fill gaps in their schedule.
Dental offices gain access to high quality dental professionals, on-demand, while dental professionals can pick up work that fits their schedules.
Why work through Toothio?
- Competitive pay based on market rates
- Work ONLY when you WANT
- No penalty for not working shifts
- Same day pay
We are looking for a competent dental assistant who will make the dentist’s office more efficient and pleasant for patients. You’ll ensure excellent customer service and lift administrative and basic dental tasks off the dentist’s shoulders. Dental assistants should be well-organized with great attention to detail. You should be able to follow instructions and respect dental office regulations. We want you to be skilled in providing direct or indirect patient care and able to make office procedures as smooth as possible.
- Welcome customers in the dental office
- Prepare customers for treatments or checkups ensuring their comfort
- Select and set up instruments, equipment and material needed
- Sterilize instruments according to regulations
- Assist the dentist through 4-handed dentistry
- Undertake lab tasks as instructed
- Provide oral hygiene and post-operative care instructions
- Keep the dental room clean and well-stocked
- Schedule appointments
- Maintain accurate patient records and assist with payment procedures
- Proven experience as dental assistant
- Knowledge of dental instruments and sterilization methods
- Understanding of health & safety regulations
- Ability to perform regulated non-surgical tasks like coronal polishing is a plus
- Good computer skills
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Attention to detail
- Well-organized and reliable
- High school diploma; graduating from dental assistant school is preferred
- Additional certification or training is an asset (e.g. EFDA)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $20.00 - $30.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Referral program
- Dental assisting: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: Multiple Locations