Nuvia Dental Implant Center, a growing dental implant center, is looking for a detail oriented Dental Lab Technician to join our team in our Phoenix, AZ. We provide Dental implants and full mouth restorations to our patients, literally changing their lives. An exceptional patient experience for every patient is our top priority.
An ideal candidate would have previous experience with fixed, full arch All-On-4 dental implants. Our Lab Techs are enthusiastic about changing patients' lives by giving them a brand new smile. They are also very knowledgeable about the fabrication process for hybrid bridges.
Hours are full time, Monday-Friday
Competitive pay DOE
Nuvia is a great place to work! We pride ourselves in the satisfaction of our teams and believe if they are well taken care of, in turn, they will take great care of our patients. Our benefits package includes the following:
Paid Time Off
Company Paid Benefits: Health, Dental, Short Term Disability
- Construct prosthesis by following the dentist’s prescription
- Fabricate models of the mouth and teeth from impressions of the patient’s mouth taken by the dentist
- Complete build-up wax replicas of the mouth and/or teeth (full or partial) on the model
- Replace the wax with plastic, metal, or ceramic materials to make the replacement appliance
- Polish and finish the appliance prior to its being placed in the patient’s mouth by the dentist
This is what a day in the life of a Dental Lab Technician at Nuvia looks like:
- Fabricating prosthesis based on Nuvia’s standards
- Following direction from doctors and/or supervisors
- Participate in a goal oriented, team centered environment
- Change people’s lives!
The biggest challenge of this position is learning new processes to create a beautiful prosthesis based on Nuvia’s standards.
Our team members are as diverse as the patients we serve, building special connections with them throughout their journey with us is one of the many benefits of this position. Imagine being part of a team that gets to give patients their confidence back through a brand new smile, we get to do it every day! We are eager to invent, find new solutions to problems and develop new processes. At Nuvia, we have a culture of excellence while still collaborating well as a team. We are obsessed with our patients, love what we do and feel honored to be able to provide such an incredible service.
If you feel like you would be a good fit with our culture and like the idea of changing people's lives, apply today! We look forward to meeting you.
We love what we do! Check out our YouTube channel to see what everyone is talking about: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi1RTdfdvB38NiIGD4UA26Q