The Developer II will be responsible for the overall analysis, architecture, design, implementation, and support of technology solutions within Lennar Corporation. The Developer II must have excellent software development and people skills to make a difference in the solutions and their users.
- Demonstrates an understanding of technology used in area of responsibility with minimal supervision
- Intermediate level of coding and complex configuration
- Independently able to solve technical problems
- Ensures developed solutions are peer reviewed and formally documented
- Executes unit, performance, acceptance tests to solutions to ensure they meet quality standards
- Experience as developer within one or more financial institutions managing databases and related infrastructure with integration of security methods and requirements
- High level of competency with reporting, ETL, and SQL queries, preferably in Hyperion Financial Reporting Studio and Hyperion Essbase and Essbase 22.214.171.124 running on Oracle 9i/10g/11i and SQL Server
- Experience developing in waterfall, hybrid or agile environment
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical and business concepts
- Thorough knowledge of tools including Hyperion Planning, Smart View and Hyperion Financial Reporting.
- Solid knowledge of Hyperion Budgeting and Planning.
- Knowledge of IBM Showcase Warehouse Builder Sets, FDMEE and DRM Oracle tools.
- Strong knowledge of Hyperion EPM infrastructure.
- Essbase (Essbase Integration Services 126.96.36.199, Excel Add-In, Oracle Hyperion Smart View for Office Version 188.8.131.52.900) Hyperion Planning, SQL, VBA, DB2 and Java.
- SQL Server from 2000 through 2014.
- JD Edwards World A9.2
Education and Experience Requirements:
- 3+ Years of Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or certification required
- Proven hands-on experience in multidimensional analysis, designing applications Block Storage Outline / Aggregate Storage Outline, building dimensions, loading data, calculating data, aggregations, and database tuning and optimization techniques.
- Professional database administration certification, such as an Oracle Database 11g Administrator Certified Professional or Microsoft Certified Database Administrator or Oracle Essbase or Planning Certification
- Diligent; acts promptly
- Interactive; maintains effective working relationships, supporting company leadership and team
- Readily embraces change
- Maintains a supportive and collaborative team work environment; encourages teamwork in others
- Engages with others and works with integrity and ethically; upholds organizational values
- Sensitive and responsive to internal and external needs; maintains a positive attitude, willing to seek solutions
- Demonstrates operational awareness in problem solving
- Understands the company’s philosophy on diversity in the workplace
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Trains less senior associates on defined procedures and standards
- Must be flexible and readily adapt to changing priorities/tasks
- Ability to work under pressure, maintains composure and professionalism in a developing environment
- Demonstrates effective communication skills
- Demonstrates an understanding of the links between business drivers and IT processes
- Begins to learn the market and major competitors
Physical Requirements: This is primarily a sedentary office position which requires the incumbent to have the ability to operate computer equipment, speak, hear, bend, stoop, reach, lift, and move and carry up to 25 lbs. Finger dexterity is necessary. 10-20% of travel is required.
This description outlines the basic responsibilities and requirements for the position noted. This is not a comprehensive listing of all job duties of the Associates. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.