Gabrielli Truck Sales is currently seeking Medium to Heavy Duty Diesel Truck Technicians Class A, B, & C to join our team.
We are seeking a mechanic to repair and maintain diesel engine industrial trucks according to dealership and factory specifications. Individual must have electrical troubleshooting skills and strong computerized electrical system diagnostic capabilities
- Performs work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
- Diagnoses cause of any malfunction and performs repair.
- Examines assigned vehicle to determine if further safety or service work is required or recommended.
- Documents all work performed and recommended on the repair order.
- Participates in manufacturer sponsored training programs, schools, and events.
- Keeps abreast of manufacturer technical bulletins.
- Maintains and is accountable for all dealership-owned tools and manuals. Returns them to the proper place and in the same condition as when they were received.
- Understands, keeps abreast of, and complies with federal, state, and local regulations, such as hazardous waste disposal, OSHA Right-to-Know, etc.
- Operates all tools and equipment in a safe manner.
Diesel Mechanic / Technician / Mechanic
- Computer skills, including, but not limited to: Microsoft Office
- CDL is a plus
- Must have own tools
- Be motivated, proactive, focused and well organized
- Maintain high level of professionalism
- At least 3 years of experience or more
- Steady Work
- Medical, Dental, and 401(k) Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid vacation
Please visit our website at gabriellitruck.com