- Effectively process all incoming applications for Online Wire Access, Remote Deposit Capture (RDC) and Remote Deposit Anywhere (Mobile Deposit or RDA) in a timely manner
- Maintain and review weekly, monthly and quarterly application logs for each branch
- Prepare memos to Correspondent Banking Department for all tracers, amendments and/or recalls requested by wire customers
- Maintain and update the Wire Contact List as needed
- Review daily incoming wires and get verbal confirmation from the contact listed
- Assist wire customers with password resets, lock outs, search of an intermediary bank and/or VIP ACCESS
- Review and approve suspended daily deposit checks remotely
- Prepare and ship RDC scanners to customers
- Assist remote deposit customers with account lock outs, password resets and scanner trouble shooting
- Assist branch staff with retail online banking password resets, lockouts, and security question resets
- Assist and organize documents for audit reviews
- Assist with miscellaneous duties assigned by the department head
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using RedHired you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the RedHired Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.