Cornerstone Community Bank is recruiting for a full-time Digital Banking Support Specialist to work from both our Redding branch located at 192 Hartnell Avenue, Redding, California 96002, and Red Bluff branch located at 500 Riverside Way, Red Bluff, CA 96080.
The position of Digital Banking Support Specialist is responsible for performing support duties of the Bank’s business and retail online and mobile electronic banking associated systems ensuring the day-to-day operational integrity and performance by assisting the Director of Information Technology as directed in providing a full range of professional, technical and general support to customers and Bank personnel.
- 2 or more years of business and retail online and mobile banking associated systems support including project management.
- Demonstrated ability to explain all online and mobile electronic banking products and services with confidence and authority, including an advanced skillset to accurately define detailed product and service requirements with technical detail.
- Proven track record of delivering business and retail products and services effectively with an assertive passion of customer satisfaction.
- Experience, knowledge and training in banking operations activities, terminology and products and services.
- Understanding of product development concepts and product lifecycles.
- Basic knowledge of related state and federal banking compliance regulations, and other bank operational policies.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple concurrent projects.
- Intermediate skills in computer terminal and personal computer operation; host computer system; word processing and spreadsheet software.
- Intermediate typing skills to meet production needs of the position.
- Basic math skills; balance accounts; add, subtract, multiply and divide; locate routine mathematical errors; count currency, coin and negotiable instruments in a timely manner.
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to apply common sense to carry out instruction and instruct others, train personnel, write reports, correspondence and procedures, speak clearly to customers and employees.
- Current driver’s license and a vehicle with appropriate insurance coverage if required to drive in the course of performing assigned duties and responsibilities.
- Spends time writing, typing, speaking, listening, lifting (up to 25 pounds), carrying, seeing, driving, sitting, pulling, walking, standing, squatting, kneeling and reaching.
- Pay will be commensurate with experience and ability.
Cornerstone Community Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans.
About Cornerstone Community Bank
Relationships are the lifeblood of Cornerstone Community Bank. Customers are the foundation of our work. They know us. They rely on us. They trust us with their dreams. We go the extra mile to build a relationship with our customers, communities and employees. We’ve got everything the big banks have – and everything they don’t. We are more than banking.
Cornerstone Community Bank is a community-oriented, locally-owned and managed bank headquartered in Red Bluff, California. We’ve built our bank to serve the needs of our community, placing special emphasis on making relationships with individuals and businesses in Tehama, Shasta, Butte and Glenn Counties and surrounding areas.
We strive to meet the needs of individuals and businesses by offering a variety of deposit and savings products, competitive rates, and a wide selection of consumer and commercial loans and lines of credit that we can tailor to suit customers, our friends and neighbors.
Cornerstone Community Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering a competitive compensation package including comprehensive insurance, 401(k) and vacation.
Learn more about us by visiting: bankcornerstone.com
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $23.00 – $26.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Redding, CA 96002: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Digital & Online Banking: 2 years (Required)
- Banking: 2 years (Required)
- Customer service: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: One location