3:5 Creative[s] is an innovative new start-up, creative agency, and art-based digital platform. We’ve been in operation since Jan. 2017. We strive to develop engaging and thought-provoking Marketing and social content for brands that resonate with their specific audience. You must have the ability to think outside the box. We’re looking for someone hungry, driven, and looking to get into the marketing industry in NYC.
If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a strong candidate to join 3:5Creative[s] Digital Marketing team to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
Compensation: Please note that this is an UNPAID college credited internship! But the experience is priceless! After evaluation, interns may be brought on a part-time paid internship. We also provide letters of recommendation and the opportunity to network.
Candidates will get to develop their knowledge of the Marketing Industry, as well as strengthen their creative thinking, strategic thinking, and communication skills.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Support the marketing team with planning, implementing, and monitoring marketing campaigns
- Assist with the production of marketing materials and collateral
- Help organize and coordinate marketing events such as conferences, webinars, and trade shows
- Evaluate data and create reports on key metrics in order to monitor campaign efficiency and analyze trends
- Write and edit content for different platforms such as social media, website, and press releases
- Provide administrative and project support for a variety of marketing programs
Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extremely detailed-oriented
- Ability to work independently but also a team player
- Strong desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to learn quickly and with precision
- Interest in social media and passion for creating interesting posts
- Strong attention to detail and organization with the ability to multitask
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook and Google Drive
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally via telephone and email
- Must possess a strong work ethic and take responsibility for assignments
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Be a senior, graduate student or recent graduate
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field preferred
- 1+ years of experience in marketing
We are looking for someone creative, someone who can create something out of nothing and can stay organized. This is a great opportunity to learn and grow with a team. If these are things you are interested in, please apply!
Time commitment: 20h/week for 3 months minimum.
Please note that this is an UNPAID college credited internship!
Location: Our apprenticeships are virtual. Work from home or anywhere else that is convenient for you. We offer internships year-round, with flexible hours and an upbeat work environment!
Job Type: Internship, part-time
Salary: $0.00 /hour
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
Pay: $0.05 per month
- Monday to Friday
Interviews and orientation: Done through video conference tool Microsoft Teams
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote