Premier Arizona Care is currently seeking highly motivated individuals to assist people with developmental disabilities in exploring community resources, to find meaningful recreational and social activities, to teach individuals to perform tasks necessary to function as independently as possible and to transport people to and from community activities.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform direct care with residents and must appropriately implement teaching strategies for ISP goals and behavior plans. They must also be able to perform other reasonably related duties as assigned.
We currently have Full Time and Part Time positions in our residential programs (group home).
- Provide direct care, supervision and guidance for residents
- Ensure ISP objectives and data is implemented and documented according to the residents ISP every day
- Assist with daily living activities, including preparing meals and assisting with personal hygiene
- Administration of Medication.
- Daily communication (Program log, staff communication log, mileage log etc.)
- Escort and drive residents to appointments and activities as scheduled
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- GED, High School diploma or Higher
- Must be at least eighteen (18) years of age.
- Ability to work with residents whom exhibit behavioral problems
- Must fluently speak, accurately write and 100 % understand the English language.
- Valid AZ driver's license (for driver position only)
- Must have a clean driving record and be approved by our insurance carrier (for driver position only)
- Ability to develop a rapport with residents and cultivate a safe and supportive relationship
- Knowledge of basic behavior modification principles.
- Protect client's rights.
- Provide treatment that promotes client dignity, individuality and positive choices.
- Demonstrate cultural competency and diversity appreciation.
- Recognize prevent and respond appropriately to behavioral situations.
- Proficient in reading and implementing the Individual Service Plan and Behavioral Treatment Plan.
- Pay increase at 90 days of successful employment and annual aniversary
- Paid vacations & holidays after 90 day probation period
- Medical, Dental, Vision per request
Premier Arizona Care is an Equal Employment Opportunities employer (EEO) all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status.