Founded as a faith-based hospital in 1923 by the Sisters of Charity of the Incarnate Word, Dignity Health – St. Mary Medical Center is a 389-bed, acute care, nonprofit hospital located in Long Beach, California. The hospital offers a full complement of services, including a Level II trauma center, cardiac and vascular center, surgical weight loss, maternity and the CARE Center, which is a recognized PrEP center of excellence. The hospital shares a legacy of humankindness with Dignity Health, one of the nation’s five largest health care systems. Visit https://www.dignityhealth.org/socal/locations/stmarymedical for more information.
We offer the following benefits to support you and your family:
- Annual Incentive (Bonus) Program.
- Matching Retirement Programs.
- Pension fully funded by the Hospital.
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development.
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance.
- Free Membership to our [email protected] program supporting child care, pet care, and adult dependent needs.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family.
- Flexible spending accounts.
- Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and Identity Theft.
- Wellness Program.
- Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Proactively develops, analyzes and interprets key financial performance indicators in terms of profitability, performance against budget, and trends in order to recommend corrective action.
- Coordinates and directs the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts, and institutes and maintains other planning and control procedures. Assists departments with budget compliance and conducts budget and analysis training as needed.
- Provides assistance with special projects, such as the evaluation of new potential business opportunities and the development of related proformas and business plans.
- Utilizes multiple management tools and technologies to identify opportunities for improvement within the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Minimum of five (5) years of accounting and finance experience in a large organization with at least three of those years in healthcare.
- Minimum of three (3) years of managerial experience is required.