Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Honeywell Aerospace is a $12 billion-plus Strategic Business Group (SBG) with 40,000 employees in over 125 domestic and international locations. We are a leading global aviation supplier; designing, manufacturing and distributing advanced mechanical and electronic systems, products, and services to commercial and defense & space industries.
This is a leadership role within the Aerospace ISC Customer Operations (CO) organization. Our organization is a vital link between our external customers and our extended Supply Chain to ensure high quality and delivery performance. This role is one of the most exciting and challenging roles within Integrated Supply Chain, enabling the candidate to interface with all levels of Honeywell Aerospace across the various functions [Customer & Product Support, Customer Business teams, Procurement, Planning & Quality] to drive systemic solutions to support execution of customer requirements. In this role you will have frequent exposure to our customer and internal HON Leadership.
You will be responsible for the interface between the Customer Business Teams and Customer Support teams with our Production and Aftermarket Operations sites as well as Production Return Order [PRO] sites. You will directly manage your site’s delivery ensuring performance across the extended value stream, including internal and external suppliers, in support of OE customers deliveries and consolidation of the customer experience. You will lead the site delivery leads to support functions and proactively identify, mitigate and ultimately prevent issues / risks that impact our ability to meet our customer commitments.
- Build effective teams
- Ensuring On Time product delivery to meet customer requirements
- Serving as the escalation point for critical supplier and customer issues
- Leading internal and customer meetings to present recovery plans, improvement projects and long-term solutions to meet customer needs
- Managing long term part health (supply and demand alignment) and demand flow down
- Ensuring key ISC communications are delivered to customer business team (CBT) VP's and program management teams
- Effective communications and coordination between customers, CBTs and Hon functions
- Developing & executing improvement projects to improve customer facing performance metrics and surveys
- With suppliers & sites develop and execute customer ramp up plans (Internal rate readiness) staffing, training, tooling, and capital
- Carrying out the ISC strategy for sustainment program rate readiness
- Partnering with ISC Operations Teams, ISC Materials Management, ISC Sourcing, AME, E&T, CSO and other functional groups to ensure ability to address systemic customer issues and to achieve target performance levels across extended value stream
- Work tactical issues on assigned OE customers in the space of PRO’s and aftermarket support relative to delivery and quality issues
- Escalate as required to the site tiered accountability meetings to share VOC and help drive site level delivery and quality improvement plans
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor’s degree in business, supply chain, operations management, technical, engineering or related discipline
- Minimum 8 years of experience across Supply Chain, Engineering, Product Management, and/or Program Management
- Due to export restrictions this position requires United States Citizenship
- Lean expert or Black belt
- Six Sigma Greenbelt certified
- Diverse background including engineering, operations, quality, planning & Customer-facing roles
- Highly resourceful and results-oriented with a strong bias for action and keen sense of urgency
- Strong leadership and influencing skills to drive results in a highly matrixed organization
- Strong analytical and financial skills
- Ability to think strategically and to scope tasks and influence goal achievement
- Experience in developing and executing strategy and growth plans for new or modified products or applications
- Effective coaching, mentoring, and influence skills
- High energy level with can-do attitude, enjoy leading a high performing team
- Demonstrate ability to communicate and build relationships with employees at all levels
- Strong written/verbal communication skills in English
- Demonstrated usage of change management techniques in a business environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications
- JOB ID: HRD164790
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: 111 S 34th St.,Phoenix,Arizona,85034,United States
- Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.