- Oversee front-end and back-end development teams and their projects
- Design strategies for future development projects based on the company’s overall objectives and resources
- Implement innovative technologies
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders for integrations and adoption
- Build and mentor high-performing engineering teams
- BS/MS in Engineering, Computer Science with 15+ years of Software Development experience
- 5+ year of experience in managing software engineering teams
- Strong leadership skills with strategic mind
- Hands-on experience in building highly scalable distributed systems
- Excellent project management skills
At CDK, we believe inclusion and diversity are essential in inspiring meaningful connections to our people, customers and communities. We are open, curious and encourage different views, so that everyone can be their best selves and make an impact.
CDK is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating an inclusive workforce where everyone is valued. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, creed or religion, age, disability (including pregnancy), results of genetic testing, service in the military, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Applicants for employment in the US must be authorized to work in the US. CDK may offer employer visa sponsorship to applicants.