We have an immediate need for an experienced Director of IT Operations in GA. Competitive compensation (plus Bonus) will be provided and will depend on level of experience. Excellent benefits package and relocation assistance will be offered if selected.
Target Skills and Experience:
- Experience supporting and operating a Cloud Center of Excellence while working collaboratively across the organization to deliver next generation technologies for healthcare.
- Strong passion for building secure, scalable infrastructures across hybrid multi-cloud services. Strengths in improving IT resilience by executing strategies that improve reliability, tolerability, and disaster recovery readiness.
- Experience providing strategic direction and oversight for the full life cycle of IT systems, working in close partnership with peers, and identifying where common approaches, solutions, and shared platforms could drive efficiency.
- Experience developing and executing a strategy to improve awareness of the business value that the Infrastructure and Operations function provides, and continuously seeks to ensure alignment to customer needs.
- Experience driving the mission, vision, and strategy of the Infrastructure and Operations organization in alignment with business and IT enterprise initiatives. Experience defining, developing, and managing a comprehensive and integrated IT Service Management (ITSM) landscape, based on best-practice processes, disciplines, and related toolsets. This includes delivery of a comprehensive IT asset management program.
- Experience operating a formal governance mechanism to establish and monitor effective controls. Supports periodic reviews by audit teams, compliance teams and other risk-related functions as required. · Ability to introduce innovative, differentiating infrastructure and operations capabilities that enhance our overall competitive capabilities and enhance employee productivity.
- Strong technical background supporting and maintaining data center equipment and facilities including but not limited to all compute, network, and telephony hardware. All environmental platforms, CRAH's, CRAC's, VESDA, Fire control & Suppression, Leak Detection, Power distribution, Network Cabling, Humidification, Dehumidification, Emergency Back-up Generators, Uninterruptible power supplies, Battery Rooms, ATS, Raised floor and Subfloor cleaning.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field. Master’s Degree preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $150,000.00 - $165,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Bachelor's (Required)
- IT Leadership: 10 years (Preferred)
- IT Strategic Planning: 7 years (Preferred)
- Cloud infrastructure: 7 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location