Earn a base salary plus commissions and bonus!
Are you looking for a career where you can create and maintain long-term business relationships with your customers and be rewarded for your results, this may be the ideal role for you!
As a District Manager for OpenWorks, you will be responsible for driving business results and account retention by being a liaison between your assigned franchisees and customers and resolving any challenges to ensure the highest quality of service is provided.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive base pay with performance-based promotions
- Monthly, quarterly, annual commissions, bonuses
- Chance to win Annual President’s Club Trip and other contests
- Mileage reimbursement
- Company issued laptop
- 401k retirement savings plan with generous company match
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
- Paid time off (PTO) and paid holidays
- Fitness reimbursement
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Conduct timely account reviews, visitations and inspections for janitorial and other facility services
- Identify, document, resolve any service related issues to the customer’s satisfaction
- Consult, educate and strategize to sell additional facility services to your accounts
- Train and support service providers with on the job training and sharing of best practices
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR IN YOU
- Strong background in customer service and account management
- Solid computer skills required, specifically in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Desire to learn, train, and develop strong relationships with internal and external customers
WHO WE ARE
OpenWorks is a full-service, national commercial cleaning and facilities management operator that helps businesses, healthcare facilities, and schools work better by making facilities cleaner, safer and healthier. With more than 20 regional offices and more than 700 franchise partners across the country. OpenWorks has earned coveted spots on Inc. 5000 and Franchise 500’s lists as one of the fastest-growing franchise operations in the nation.
We’re proud to set the standard for customer retention in the facilities solutions industry. None of this would be possible without hiring and developing the best employees. Our diverse and inclusive culture is focused on promotion from within, which is achieved by our commitment to training and developing an outstanding team of professionals. If you work hard, you’ll reap the rewards, both personally and professionally. Our team is driven to accomplish great things in the workplace so they can enjoy a fulfilling lifestyle.
OpenWorks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.