Job Title: Document Imaging Specialist
Department: Loan Processing/Reports to Funding Manager
FLSA Status Non-Exempt
Location: Wexford, PA
The Document Imaging Specialist is responsible for scanning of indirect automobile finance contracts and all loan package documents. Ensure the loan processors receive a complete, accurate, and legible package for processing. The specialist will be responsible for adding, updating, and correcting documents to insure package is ready to upload and submit to sub-lender. This will require excellent customer service and communication skills. Part-time position, approximately 24-30 hours per week. Pay rate $12.50 – $14/hour plus incentive and bonus.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Open all Fed Ex, UPS, and USPS document packages.
- Upload loan files received electronically to the loan processing platform.
- Perform preliminary file review, and arrange documents in specific order for scanning.
- Scan documents for placement in shared New Document file
- Contact dealers via system and telephone to obtain missing documents and/or document corrections.
- Filing and purging aged paper files on daily basis to be shredded
- Aid Office Manager in transferring paper documents to electronic files
- Assist remote workers with pending files and uploading documents
- Routine maintenance of Kodak scanner. Maintain and replenish supplies daily in multi-function Xerox work center.
- Greet guests at office entrance
- Additional duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skills:
- High school diploma or general degree (GED); or six month related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and on the job experience.
- Ability to apply common sense and understanding to carry out detailed written and oral instructions.
- Emphasis on attention to detail and identifying unsatisfactory or missing documents.
- Must be computer literate and proficient with the use of internet, email, Excel spreadsheets and Microsoft
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time
Pay: $12.50 – $14.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
To keep our employees safe, we are rotating a small staff into our office to maintain social distancing and utilizing all safety precautions while many employees are working remotely on a daily basis.
- Administrative or Data Entry: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: One location