Domino’s has immediate openings for Assistant Managers for our North store located at 3300 N 25th St Terre Haute IN 47805. Our managers are the backbone of our business! Managers handle all aspects of running a Domino’s Pizza store including leading their team, setting high standards for customer service and maintaining exceptional product quality standards.
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND DUTIES
- Inventory control
- Cash control
- Customer relations
- Follow ALL policy and procedures 100% of the time
- Excellent attendance and punctuality
- Driver License
- At least 18 years of age
- Operate all equipment
- Stock ingredients from delivery area to storage, work area, walk-in cooler.
- Prepare product.
- Receive and process telephone orders.
- Take inventory and complete associated paperwork
- Clean equipment and facility approximately daily
- Ability and desire to work nights and weekends
- Must be willing to work opening and closing shifts
All Manager Trainees will go through a trial period where they will be taught how to perform the tasks required to operate the business. This includes taking orders, handling money, making food & verifying the quality of orders. Once it is determined that you can fulfill all job tasks required by our management team, the candidate will be expected to lead opening & closing shifts based on availability. During these shifts, managers may be asked to organize storage, count inventory, prep food, check-in and unload our food supply trucks, count end-of-day cash and deposit it at the bank, check out delivery drivers as well as other daily tasks specified by the General Manager or District Manager.
We have many opportunities and possibilities with stores of various sizes and locations. Our stores can provide a fast paced, fun and exciting work place. Domino’s is the world’s largest pizza company in the world! With your help we can be number one in every neighborhood!
PandoLogic. Keywords: Assistant Restaurant Manager, Location: Prairieton, IN – 47870