BJMC Global is a service-disabled, veteran-owned small business specializing in general management consulting services and facilities support services. Over the past 2 decades, we’ve designed, managed, and delivered complex, challenging projects throughout the world, including in post-disaster environments, in active war zones, and in some of the world’s most remote and austere locations.
BJMC Global is currently seeking an experienced and qualified Electrical Engineer to support our team working on a Department of Energy (DOE) project in the United States. We're looking for an engineer or designer who can overcome challenges and complete projects in any environment. This role will work closely with our auxiliary systems team and provide modeling support for device and cabinet placement for fire alarm, telecommunications, networking, and emergency notification designs.
Our team will rely on you to develop and document equipment locations, utilize REVIT MEP to place and tag library objects, create elevation drawings with dimensions, verify item placement in 2D and 3D, and provide progress reports and updates on modeling statuses.
If you're someone who can take direction, but doesn’t always need to be told what to do, then we want to hear from you.
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Relevant experience with Instrumentation & Controls (I&C), auxiliary systems, or electrical modeling.
- Experience with REVIT building information modeling (BIM) software.
- Associate's Degree or Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Electrical Engineering or Engineering Technology.
- Must be good team players and able to work well with others in pursuit of accomplishing program objectives.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be willing to attend initial training period at field office.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should provide a current resume clearly describing relevant past experience. Our onboarding team will review your resume and if you meet the qualifications and requirements of the position, we’ll contact you to discuss next steps.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $50.00 - $85.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Do you have experience utilizing REVIT building information modeling software?
- Associate (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote