Performs various clerical and data processing functions in support of Wire Transfers, Online and Mobile Banking, and daily processing operations of First Northern Bank and Trust.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Run and balance daily transactions from Deposit Operations in Teller Capture drawer.
- Log and process incoming and outgoing domestic wire transfers. Check OFAC on all incoming wires. File daily wire logs to cold system.
- Enter foreign wires in ACBB and core for processing. Run OFAC check and update wire log.
- Process Canadian checks through ACBB and make adjustments as needed.
- Assist customers with online banking or telephone banking questions or problems by phone and email. Open cases with software support as needed.
- Set up new Online Banking accounts and perform any maintenance needed on existing accounts.
- Maintain eDoc, Mobile Deposit and Bank to Bank Transfer online banking customers.
- Monitor locked online banking accounts and send status emails and letters to customers.
- Review mobile deposit file for endorsements.
- Work the incoming foreign return items.
- Create the outgoing returns file and NSF notices. Notify JHA Outlink when they are ready.
- Receive and process daily memo post files from JHA Outlink.
- Send nightly Teller totals to JHA Outlink.
- Download, import and process last ACH file of the day.
- Verify the nightly ATM and POD files have been received. Process the POD file.
- Load backup tapes. Verify Vertex subsystem has ended to prepare the system for nightly processing. Perform pre-processing backup of files and start the night processing.
- Verify nightly processing is complete. If not, call support and work with them to solve the issue and complete processing.
- Print daily reports, notices, letters, and other special forms.
- Process daily ATM reports.
- Print and distribute all ‘Hold Mail’ statements.
- Inputs check adjustments/corrections on Fedline and ViewPointe. Process incoming corrections.
- Monitor the Unposted and Proof Unidentified General Ledger accounts and balance when needed. Balance bill pay and bank to bank processing DDA accounts daily.
- Create monthly credit bureau file and transmit to various Credit Bureaus.
- Unlock users/reset user passwords on the network and iSeries.
- Work with user jobs, devices and printers on the iSeries.
- Prepare the iSeries system for a system save and initiate the job.
- IPL the system monthly.
- Work on various system cleanup maintenance as needed.
- Enter consumer CIF address changes and other CIF maintenance changes on core to assist the CIF Coordinator.
- Process credit references, deceased customer letters, and Social Security web inquiries.
- Research and print customer statement/check requests.
- Assist the CIF Coordinator with return mail processing.
- Perform other duties as required.
This position requires a wide knowledge of various computer skills, some of which can be accomplished through training and experience. Jack Henry Banking applications. Ability to troubleshoot minor mechanical and technological computer problems.
Ability to work with several different computer programs and various computer related equipment. Familiarity with imaging systems would be a plus. Will be required to complete online bank training courses.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Gilbert, PA 18331: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- 1st custom question
Affirmative Action: Applicant Invitation to Self-Identify – Gender and Race
First Northern Bank and Trust Co. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment are invited to participate in the affirmative action program by reporting their status as a minority. In extending this invitation, we advise you that: (a) workers (applicants) are under no obligation to respond but may do so in the future if they choose; (b) responses will remain confidential within the human resource department ; and (c) responses will be used only for the necessary information to include in our affirmative action program. We are a company that values diversity. We actively encourage women, minorities, veterans and disabled employees to apply.
Refusal to provide this information will have no bearing on your application and will not subject you to any adverse treatment.
- EEOC RACE/ETHNICITY IDENTIFICATION CATEGORIES
Hispanic or Latino – A person of Cuban, Mexican, Puerto Rican, South or Central American, or other Spanish culture or origin regardless of race.
White – A person having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East or North Africa.
Black or African American – A person having origins in any of the black racial groups of Africa.
Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander – A person having origins in any of the peoples of Hawaii, Guam, Samoa or other Pacific Islands.
- ADDITIONAL EEOC RACE/ETHNICITY IDENTIFICATION CATEGORIES
Asian – A person having origins in any of the original peoples of the Far East, Southeast Asia or the Indian Subcontinent.
American Indian or Alaska Native – A person having origins in any of the original peoples of North and South America (incl. Central America) and who maintain tribal affiliation or community attachment.
Two or more races – All persons who identify with more than one of the above races
I do not wish to identify
Work Location: One location