Kforce has a client that is seeking an Electronics Assembly Technician (soldering) in Phoenix, AZ.
The Electronics Assembly Technician works with a high degree of structure and routine direction from the Manufacturing Associate Supervisor and Lead. The Electronics Manufacturing Associate assembles electronics products per assembly instructions and maintains the quality of the products following detailed assembly instructions.
Responsibilities may include:
- Electronics soldering using a microscope
- Electronics Assembly Technician will set up equipment needed to assembly product per process specifications
- Assemble component parts to conform to specifications and build schedules
- Inspect product, package assemblies for shipping and support shipping processes as directed
- Complete reports for non-conformance or discrepancies found
- Electronics Assembly Technician will safely use various types of equipment and small hand tools
- Safe and proper use of grease, cleaning solvents, epoxy, hardening compounds, and Loctite accelerators
- Proactively work with others in a team environment and participate in team activities focusing on safety, quality, process improvements and solving problems to a resolution
- May perform other duties as needed
- High School diploma or equivalent GED required; AS or BS in Electronics or related desired
- 1-5 years of experience soldering under a microscope
- 1-5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment
- 1-5 years of experience as an assembly tech in electronic technology environment
- Troubleshooting and electronic testing experience
- Able to understand and follow LEAN Manufacturing principles and procedures
- Familiar with applicable IPC industry standards a plus
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.