Dallas, Texas/Paris, Texas and Surroundings. we are currently seeking experienced, dedicated and motivated PEMTs to join our team. We are looking for team members that can provide the advanced level of patient care that our patients and partners have come to expect from City Ambulance Service.
- Respond to calls for emergency and non-emergency transports.
- Assess a patient’s condition and determine a course of treatment per local protocol.
- Provide first-aid treatment and/or advanced level life support to patients.
- Clearly explain procedures to patients, give orders, and relay information to others.
- Transport patients safely in an ambulance.
- Transfer patients to the hospital or other healthcare facilities.
- Report their observations and treatment to physicians, or other healthcare facility staff.
- Document medical care given to patients in a prompt and effective manner.
- Inventory, replace, and clean supplies and equipment after use.
- Maintain and clean crew quarters, ambulance and station locations daily.
- Ability to sit, bend and stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. from ground to waist level.
- Ability to coordinate activities closely with others in stressful situations.
- Ability to effectively communicate Verbal / Written English.
- Ability to take direction and adapt to changing situations/job duties.
- Experience with MICU level transports including IV Pump / Ventilator / Cardiac Monitoring.
- 2 Years experience in Emergency Medical Services preferred.
Expected Salary Per Year:
- Paramedic salary per year will range from $62,500 – $65,000(An applicant should work 72 hours a week (Three shifts per Week)
- Set Schedule: Monday, Friday, and Saturday or Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday
- Paid Time Off / PTO
- Medical Insurance Coverage
- Dental Insurance Coverage Save and continue
- Vision Insurance Coverage
- Life and Accidental Insurance
- Cancer Insurance
- Long-Term Stability / Advancement Opportunities
About City Ambulance Service:
City Ambulance was founded in 2006. We believe in enriching lives one experience at a time. More than a slogan, we empower our employees to make positive impacts on the communities in which we live and work. Our staff, equipment, & units were designed to exclusively service & cater to the needs of Surgical Hospitals, Hospital Emergency Departments, Behavioral Health Hospitals, and Free-Standing Emergency Centers. City Ambulance has become one of the fastest growing private ambulance services in Texas. Our ground transportation services cover over 85% of Texas, spanning from Houston, Corpus Christi, San Antonio, Dallas, Beaumont, Round Rock, Bastrop, as well as West, Central & North Texas.