AES Group, Inc. 11031 S. Pikes Peak Drive, Suite 202 Parker, CO 80138
TITLE: Engineering Analyst - Civil - Long Term Disability/Others
STATUS: Exempt – Paid overtime & travel time - Flex Office Hours/Free Parking
SALARY RANGE: $6,365 - $7,324/month
Engineer with some responsibility for technical performance, establishes basic design criteria and performs a variety of skilled professional engineering work. Requires application of standard engineering techniques and procedures, professional judgement to make modifications or execute complex features or solutions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assists in client contact and communication pertaining to specific projects.
- Assists in the development of probable construction cost estimates for assigned projects.
- Attends client meetings as required – days or nights.
- Performs calculations and quantity estimates.
- Assists in the preparation or modification of reports, specifications, plans, construction schedules, permits and designs for projects.
- Directs draftspersons / technicians to reduce designs to working drawings.
- Performs construction site observations to monitor progress and other construction management duties per the contract documents.
- Review technical specifications and drawings to ensure compliance with the government requirements.
- Creates and adheres to project schedules.
- Perform drafting on which they serve as design engineer. Occasionally assist others with drafting, possibly across disciplines.
- Acts as project manager and/or discipline lead as required.
- Responsible for project manager and/or project team quality system tasks as defined in the quality manual.
- Analyzes reports, maps, drawings, prints, tests, terrain, hydrological characteristics, and other topographical and geologic data to plan and design projects.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Project Management
- Federal projects
- Hospital projects
REQUIRED EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering from an accredited four-year college or university
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in civil engineering design – more experience may substitute for degree
- Proficient with AutoCAD and Civil3D to prepare engineering and design documents
- Field or hands-on technical experience, ability to do field work/travel
- Maintains competency in field of expertise
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Engineering Intern certificate preferred, ability to become licensed required
- Registration as a Professional Engineer is a plus
- Valid driver’s license
- US Citizenship required for federal projects
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $6,365.00 - $7,324.00 per month
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Parker, CO 80138: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Engineer In Training (Preferred)
Work Location: One location