A small economic and business research consulting firm located in Boulder has an opening for an entry‐level to mid‐level associate to assist in economic assessments, data analysis and research.
The firm is involved in two broad areas of economic analysis: assessments of earnings, profits or other economic measures required in litigation matters and public policy studies. Only individuals with a bachelor’s degree in economics (or greater) will be considered.
- Collect and analyze micro and macroeconomic data
- Perform economic and business research where topics generally relate to the labor market and/or specific industry analyses
- Develop quantitative and qualitative analyses to address client questions and meet client needs
- Summarize analyses in written reports, executive summaries, Power Point presentations, etc.
- Collaborate with professionals in related fields to identify client needs, elicit information and coordinate activities and responsibilities
- Assist in identifying, researching, and drafting responses to a request for proposal
(RFP) for public policy projects
- Summarize and organize case specific documents and coordinate with clients to obtain relevant documents and materials
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self‐motivated, detail oriented and organized individual with strong analytical abilities and mathematical aptitude
- Able to manage multiple strict and/or unexpected deadlines
- Familiarity with Excel and basic statistical software
- Background in labor economics, managerial economics and/or statistics desirable
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 – $75,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Boulder, CO 80301: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Do you have a bachelor’s degree in economics (or greater)?
- Bachelor’s (Required)
Work Location: One location