- Assist QA team in all the testing activities, review test script and clarified the doubts of the test data creation team.
- Analyze and manage user stories for the application and documented the acceptance criteria by interviewing business users.
- Interact with business unit leaders to understand the business process for payment options, reward points, gift and promotion redemption.
- Communicate project changes and status to the stakeholders on a daily basis, ensuring each proposed change goes through a systematic project impact analysis.
- Involve in Scrum Sprint Planning sessions, Backlog grooming, Daily standups, Sprint retrospectives and Sprint reviews.
- Coordinate UAT with business partners, resolved the issues that came up, helped the team to identify relevant test data and managed status reporting metrics.
- Bachelors or Masters in Business Administration, Management, Computer Science, Engineering, Technology or any related.
- Experience in eliciting, analyzing and documenting the requirements for business processes, policies and information systems.
- Knowledge of software development life cycle (SDLC) and SDLC methodologies – Agile (SCRUM) and Waterfall.
- Proficient in translating business requirements and user expectations into objectives, use cases, functional requirements and non-functional requirements using various external tools.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, including effectively communicating with business users and software developers, team participation and detail orientation.
- Well-designed project plans for estimating work, setting deadlines, and tracking progress.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote