We’re a diverse group of visionary innovators who provide trading and workflow automation software, high-value analytics, and strategic consulting to corporations, central banks, financial institutions, and governments. More than 40% of the world’s largest companies use our solutions. Founded in 1999, we’ve achieved tremendous growth by bringing together some of the best and most successful financial technology companies in the world.
Over 2,000 of the world’s leading corporations, including 50% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the world’s central banks, trust ION solutions to manage their cash, in-house banking, commodity supply chain, trading and risk.
Over 800 of the world’s leading banks and broker-dealers use our electronic trading platforms to operate the world’s financial market infrastructure.
With 10,000 employees and offices in more than 40 cities around the globe, ION is a rapidly expanding and dynamic group.
Within ION Analytics we help clients find advantage in a world of information overload and fragmented systems. Our business information solutions blend expert journalism and analytics with data to help banks, advisors, investors, law firms and corporations find opportunities in markets ranging from equities and fixed income to infrastructure and private equity.
On our platform clients can break through silos to originate opportunities, find buyers, and use resources efficiently, and our advanced workflow automation tools cut through the noise to deliver personalized, targeted information that saves time and effort, and drives better decisions.
At ION, we offer careers that provide many opportunities: To invent. To design. To collaborate. To build. To transform businesses and empower people around the world to do more, faster and better than before. Imagine what you can do and experience. This is where you can do your best work.
Learn more at iongroup.com.
XtractResearch, a fixed income research firm specializing in covenant research for high yield bonds, leveraged loans and convertible securities, is growing our team with 10 data analysts across our US and London offices.
During the 12-month project-based role, our analysts will gain an extensive understanding of high yield bonds and leveraged loans while collaborating with senior lawyers and management. For the first 2-4 months, you will undergo training remotely with XtractResearch’s legal team before working on collecting high yield bond and loan data that will be critical to the team’s new 10X platform.
This is an excellent opportunity for motivated recent graduates with a strong interest in law or finance who are looking to gain experience towards the investment banking or private equity industries.
- Collecting data related to the key terms in high yield bonds and leveraged loans.
- Understand key terms in our covenant reports.
- Understand key financial ratios and how they relate to covenants.
- Learn the vocabulary related to high yield bond and loan covenants.
Skills, Experience, Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Excellent reading and writing skills.
- Detail-oriented mindset.
- Demonstrated interest in financial and/or legal subjects.
- Ability to quickly analyze and interpret qualitative and quantitative data.
- Time-management skills (eg. organizing around overlapping projects).
- Proficiency with all Microsoft Office software (eg. Excel).
- Ability to comprehend legal language.
– Based on the East Coast – will accept individuals who are based in the US and available to work East Coast business hours daily.