EQBS Application Specialist Americas
The RI Witness Applications Specialist facilitates, coordinates and executes all application related after sales support activities.
Witness first line support Provide application hotline support (phone, mail and chat) for existing customers and the Cooper Surgical commercial team.
- RIW License Manager database Manager of the Witness software and license database.
- Witness performance reviews Coordinate and carry-out the annual application service reviews for existing customers. A review would include a standard system assessment, upgrade, customer training and collection of opportunities for cross and up-selling.
- Project management Project lead, coordinator or support for new Witness installations. Both stand-alone projects and Key Accounts with multiple clinics.
- Witness point diagram Develop, adjust and trouble-shoot on customer specific Witness Point Diagrams (onsite and remote).
- Witness training Conduct application specific Witness training (end user or internal sales team).
- Witness System Specification Proposal Develop or review SSP documents as part of the sales process.
- Collaborate with Sales Accounts Managers and Equipment Sales Managers in their efforts to sign new customers and capture market share.
- Assist Marketing Teams in articulating the offerings and value proposition of our equipment portfolio and services.
- Embryologist, lab technician, engineer or similar with technical flair and IVF knowledge.
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team o Ability to work well across cultures, continents and organizational dimensions
- Customer oriented
- Very organised / structured o Great communication skills both verbally and written
- Full driving license
- Strong IT skills (MS Office package and CRM systems)’
- Driving Customer Satisfaction
- Service Revenue growth
- Operational effectiveness and efficiencies
- Order fulfilment planning and execution to revenue forecast and targets,
- Employee satisfaction
- High willingness to travel (up to 100 days / year)